The new West Coast classic...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 10, 2002
What's up ya'll? I got TONS of people gettin' at me sayin my shit is hot and wantin' to get down, but nobody leavin any replys on the post..

Let it be known that this is NOT you're average rap album...

@NBD- Much love, cuz I've BEEN seein' you makin power moves, and you're gonna love this! Keep gettin that cheez boy!!!

Apr 25, 2002
yo ChopShop is speakin the truth this album is definitely different compared to everything else in a very positive way. Great lyrics and production click the link and check it out. btw Ecay Uno did 5 tracks or something, and I know a lot of folks think he got heat...the other producers aint too bad either though. Good luck with that ChopShop. btw u got mail.

K

KAH

IM NOT HATIN TELLIN THE THRUTH ITS GOOD, BUT NOT A CLASSIC A CLASSIC IS 211 OUNCE OF GAME THERE AIN'T MUCH THAT COMPARES 2 THAT CD

Jan 19, 2003
good shit dude. Ill go cop that soon as it comes out for sure. Whens it drop anyways. You seem a lil too coky though playa, do ya thing but dont let it go to ya head....i mean you aint even got a album out yet and you rappin bout how you star and you sayin its a classic before its even out. Let the fans decide what a classic is homie...not tryin to hate though cause your doin your thang and makin that money, and your music does sound good i cant deny that. Cant wait to cop the album!

May 10, 2002
@bay_dezinz- Good lookin... I'm actually one of the most humble people you will meet, I just have confidence in the product and have received nothing but good feedback (people have been tellin me this is the west coast release of the year).. but I'm just out to make good music and if people feel it then it's all good..

I appreciate the support... I think I came with an album that doesn't sound like anything else out there, and bangs hard in the trunk...

You can pick this up through: www.cdbaby.com/granttheft
or it will be in select stores in San Diego, including Fam Mart real soon.. I was offered distribution, but I'ma wait for something bigger on the table..

GRANT THEFT

May 10, 2002
@Psilo707, XxSiCCWiDIt05xX, KAH, SCOCIOUS, Da Mac J-MacDoe, Angie.. good lookin out.. I'm glad ya'll are feeling it.. pick it up online or I will have a mailing address soon..

@MaddDogg- I didn't get any mail dogg..