the new turf talk is fuckin dopeeeee

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 4, 2005
Ill be pickin it up tomorrow, can't wait. have not listened to any tracks, so I hope it was worth the wait. gotta support this shit, if your going to support the tightest music in California right now. State wide, Turf Talk holds it down without a doubt. can't wait.

Mar 20, 2006
movie-music-videogame-reviews.blogspot.com
707senator707 said:
Turf and 3030/sick wid it did not bullshit you with this album and spent alot of money on the project to make sure it sounds good on your systems like production,mixing, and mastering. Please do the same by purchasing a copy at any soundscan retail store, online retail store, or a mom and pop retail store. People always say they download shit cuz the product sucks well theres no excuse for this album cuz turf talk went to work and did his mutha fuckin job on it.
Co-mothafuckin sign, dope ass album and deserves to sell well.

Mar 28, 2006
dojasak707 said:
being a fan of this bay rap and all, I think its mandatory to say we
definetely need more albums like this in 2-0-0-7!

Who thinks this is better than the street novelist?
i didnt think that album would be topped by him ever, but Westcoast Vaccine might have, atleast in some areas. But Street Novelist will always be classic to me

May 4, 2005
NO doubt Street Novelist is definately classic. I heard the I got Chips track, and the Popos, but thats it, from his myspace. I wanted to wait like old times and pick up a new cd the day it drops without had heard the whole thing.

Turf Talk is also the Featured artist on Myspace in the rap section. It said the I got chips song was listened to over 40,000 times today, so hopefuly some people will listen, like, and BUY his record...

Dec 17, 2005
valley2thebay said:
aw man this is the hardest shit out right now production is on point..well worth leaving yo0ur computer screen right now to go buy it...make me wanna pop a pill and go mainy...

Damn, I don't want to buy it then if it sends out some sort of subliminal message that will hypnotise me to go out and pop a pill.

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
yea this is shit it pretty crazy... production is the phattest this year... blows away Fabbys Baydestrian imo, and I thought fabbys was dope

Turf needs more shine

now im waiten for San Quinns... hopefully he can keep up with the mommentum

Dec 11, 2005
The album is on super slap, I suggest anyone who doesnt have it to buy it, and anyone who hasnt heard it to listen to it... I downloaded mine couple days ago and I can't stop slapping this shit, and I wasn't really even a Turf Talk fan. But man, this album slap like a mofo, im out to buy mines tomorrow might even cop 2

its worth it people, support a local artist