The New Picture Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 11, 2003
Broadbeach, AUSTRALIA
That CJ Miles bitch someone posted was in Australia last year staying in my building for about two weeks or so....i saw her at the pool and around a few times. She looks waaaaay better in photos, she's like a midget in real life.

I would still smash her but i probably wouldnt want to be seen with her in public or brag about it.

That CJ Miles bitch someone posted was in Australia last year staying in my building for about two weeks or so....i saw her at the pool and around a few times. She looks waaaaay better in photos, she's like a midget in real life.

I would still smash her but i probably wouldnt want to be seen with her in public or brag about it.
I take it you are referring to Bria Myles my brother?

I don't know about you but to have her thighs around my neck would be stupendous, she is thick like a stallion. Who wouldn't want to dick down the dark chocolate bunny

Apr 11, 2003
Broadbeach, AUSTRALIA
I take it you are referring to Bria Myles my brother?

I don't know about you but to have her thighs around my neck would be stupendous, she is thick like a stallion. Who wouldn't want to dick down the dark chocolate bunny

Nah man im referring to that Asian broad some else posted, i re attached the photo.

Last edited by a moderator: