THE NEW NORTH EAST WEST OAKLAND SONG

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
D

DaSlimReaper

Anyone have a link to the song? Is it in Sicctunes? If not I'll find it eventually, good lookin on the heads up, I wanna hear it.

Jan 15, 2006
Bav kinda weak on the mic.. I would love to hear a north east west song with yuk, fab and spitboy (pretty much unknown but he the hardest nigga in the west real talk) free spit!

D

DaSlimReaper

the_truth_ said:
Bav kinda weak on the mic.. I would love to hear a north east west song with yuk, fab and spitboy (pretty much unknown but he the hardest nigga in the west real talk) free spit!
I wonder what ever happened to Alfonse Crooked Eye (The other 1/2 of Steady Mobb'n)??.. He was way sicker than Bavgate was to me.

Edit: Oh yea, and the track slap, Bav actually ripped it! Thanx again eso..

Jan 15, 2006
DaSlimReaper said:
I wonder what ever happened to Alfonse Crooked Eye (The other 1/2 of Steady Mobb'n)??.. He was way sicker than Bavgate was to me.
bav was coo back in the steady mobbn days but he changed his style completely now he be sounding hella sleepy on the mic.. crooked eye was coo havent heard anything from him in a minute