The new NEVER cd, "LIFE OF CRIME" is Tight!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 12, 2003
I Finnally swooped this shit up yesterday, and damn this cd is DOPE! In my opinion i think this cd sets a new standard for Chicano Hip-Hop! Go pick this up it has 19 dope tracks, all with the lyrics and beats on point! Heres the tracklisting

1. Life of Crime
2. California
3. Freaky Like Me
4. Crooked Badges (Final Chapter)
5. The Dream Maker
6. I Know You want Me
7. Evil Ass Wayz (Feat. Lil Wyno)
8. Who Are You
9. See How I Feel
10. I Love Maryjane (Feat. Lil Wyno and Young Droop)
11. Middle Of Hell
12. Loddi Doddi
13. Fuck All Yall
14. Bring The Funk
15. Mamma'z Dissapointment
16. Muthafucka
17. Slut 4 An Ex-Wife
18. No Means Yes
19. Now We All Know (Feat. Lil Wyno)

Feb 23, 2004
never

slut 4 an ex-wife is dope. hey but what you think about his new style. me I think is better than his old style but let me know what you think. plus is crooked badjes in never's first solo cd . cuz I thought I heard it before.

K

KAH

there is 3 crooked badges. Ya never life of crime is sick knocks all tha way threw from track 1-19.

DONT SLEEP IT

Apr 8, 2004
This Is One Of My Favorite CD's Out, I Bump It On A Regular Basis.. I Got To Say There Is Only 1 Track I Aint Feelen On That CD, No means Yes I Waznt Feeling That Shit I COupldnt Stand That Beat. But Thats Just Me. But Besides That I LOVE That Album.

RIX

Sicc OG
Dec 6, 2002
damn i wanna get it. but i dont realy listen to DRF members... this cd mite be an exception...

Oct 12, 2003
WHITE DEVIL said:
Altho sometimes I think it would be tight if Never did some shit like his old style.
I kinda think his new styles is better. Before he had more of a laid back flow, but now you can tell he has more emotion when he spits his rhymes. But either way the man has been droppin hot shit for more then a decade, and now its his time to shine :cool:

RIX

Sicc OG
Dec 6, 2002
oh my bad sumone once said he in DRF thats y i thoguht that, yea i seen him in tha lowdown video, shit my bad

Feb 19, 2003
559_Soldado said:
I kinda think his new styles is better. Before he had more of a laid back flow, but now you can tell he has more emotion when he spits his rhymes. But either way the man has been droppin hot shit for more then a decade, and now its his time to shine :cool:
Yup. If the future releases he puts out (and produces) are as good as LIFE OF CRIME, I'll be happy. Can't wait to hear that new Lil Wyno...

PEACE!

Never One

C.E.O. of CALIFAZ ENTERTAINMENT
Dec 10, 2003
www.CALIFAZ.com
Wuzup

Graciaz to all with with their feedback and a big thanx to all who have continued to show love & support for a homie.... Its what keeps me in this game and hungrier on the daily....
Woodie it was a good time in Gilroy smokin bomb and being able to kick it and chop it up with some homeboyz and homegirlz from everywhere.... Tell Lou E Lou I said q-vo tambien homie.... And that handfull of bomb U donated to the lungs was much appreciated Woodie and we will be kickin soon I am sure.... Nev

Oct 12, 2003
Never One said:
Graciaz to all with with their feedback and a big thanx to all who have continued to show love & support for a homie.... Its what keeps me in this game
I've been buying your cd's since '96, as long as you keep droppin em i'll keep buyin em.

Mar 2, 2004
very good cd carnal keep droppin those cds. number nine has a sik ass beat i like dat shit. feelin pretty much tha whole cd. tha beats and flows are sik as fuck! this is a klassik better go copp it if you havent. ~1~ 4 tha gente peace \/,,, Northern Cali is the greatest!

Feb 19, 2003
Never One said:
Graciaz to all with with their feedback and a big thanx to all who have continued to show love & support for a homie.... Its what keeps me in this game and hungrier on the daily....
Woodie it was a good time in Gilroy smokin bomb and being able to kick it and chop it up with some homeboyz and homegirlz from everywhere.... Tell Lou E Lou I said q-vo tambien homie.... And that handfull of bomb U donated to the lungs was much appreciated Woodie and we will be kickin soon I am sure.... Nev
Yup. It was great to hear something from the Lowdown family again! I especially liked the way you reworked "Lodi Dodi", and basically made it your own song!

Have you picked any release dates for any of the CDs that you advertised (in the LIFE OF CRIME booklet) as coming soon (i.e., the one w/ you and Droop, Lil Wyno, the Minority Militia comp, etc.)?

PEACE!