The New Korn Album Korn III Remember Who You Are.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 14, 2005
www.Siccness.Net
It is their most energized album since Take A Look In the Mirror.

They kinda take it back to their old sound on this. What do you guys think? I am feeling it. The old delivery is back on this album the on edge delivery. I am glad that they brought this sound back.

Jul 27, 2009
i heard it. this album was dope!! i didnt even know they had a new album coming out because i dont follow rock that much anymore. but i like korn and when i saw it i downloaded it right away.

Nov 14, 2005
www.Siccness.Net
It is a good album. Better than See You On The Otherside Or The Untitled album. It has the sound of the first two albums and Take A Look Into The Mirror.

I just thought that I would talk about something besides rap music. It is really starting to piss me off. I mean the music industry Is all dirty but FUCK.....

Mar 16, 2005
i listened to it on napster whe it came out, I like it, it does have the old korn feel. Nice to see some bands still kickin around without switchin sound (or as some say to defend thier fav artists who are now shitty) progress.

Nov 14, 2005
www.Siccness.Net
Man I have been listening to it a lot. I mean there is stuff that everyone can relate to on this album.

I love the gangsta shit all day long. But I didn't live that lifestyle so other than being psychotic and thinking about killing people. I can't really say that I relate to it 100%

I can slap in some Korn, Manson, and Nine Inch Nails and relate more.

Rap music will always be my first love though with Rock as my close second.

Dead Blue

Smokin Bud
Nov 14, 2008
CALIFORNIA
I skimmed it, it sounded okay. I just have to be in the mood for Korn.

Do you listen to any metalcore? Start with Darkest Hour. Either Deliver Us or Undoing Ruin. Soooo much to relate to.

Dec 25, 2003
Man I have been listening to it a lot. I mean there is stuff that everyone can relate to on this album.

I love the gangsta shit all day long. But I didn't live that lifestyle so other than being psychotic and thinking about killing people. I can't really say that I relate to it 100%

I can slap in some Korn, Manson, and Nine Inch Nails and relate more.

Rap music will always be my first love though with Rock as my close second.
Yep u said it venom I feel the same way too... Im addicted as fuck to rap music Im perhaps the only mexican who has delved deep into rap than anyone as far as I know all cuz of readin murderdog & stickin to this siccness got me knowin so much about everything thats droppin & goin on & exploring all the old shit Im still missing out on that I think Im passionate about rap & hip-hop cuz of my outstanding collection & what Ive known about as far as the artists, regions, sounds, producers, history, culture, etc... & I do feel frustrated sometimes for the fact that Im way way behind on the other genres cuz Im a passionate music lover its another branch of art & I dig pretty much all genres as long as its good music & I aint feelin all the shit thats on the radio thats why I dont listen to the radio myself but I do need to catch up wit other genres one thing for certain I grew up on stuff like adult-contemporary, new wave, 80s music gerenal, jazz, & alternative etc before I got into rap as full-time I be feelin like I have distanced myself from those other genres I grew up on, the classic memorable songs that I always wanna own so bad but theyre always a hit & miss but I still need to own all of them; overall Im very behind on them as far as non-rap artists/bands all the info on them/history most importantly the other genres as a whole!!! Im so ashamed ya feel me???

Jun 22, 2007
Been listenin for 3 weeks now.....there's just not really any standout songs IMO. Good album no doubt though. I guess I was one of the few that really liked Untitled, so Im not ready to say its better than Untitled.

Dec 25, 2003
I fucked with the first (1996) 'korn' album

Life is peachy was *alright*

Everything after that was trash. Straight garbage.

I cant even really mess with the 1st album anymore. It was just cause it was such a new style/sound and it tripped me out.

VENOM

Sicc OG
Nov 14, 2005
www.Siccness.Net
Yep u said it venom I feel the same way too... Im addicted as fuck to rap music Im perhaps the only mexican who has delved deep into rap than anyone as far as I know all cuz of readin murderdog & stickin to this siccness got me knowin so much about everything thats droppin & goin on & exploring all the old shit Im still missing out on that I think Im passionate about rap & hip-hop cuz of my outstanding collection & what Ive known about as far as the artists, regions, sounds, producers, history, culture, etc... & I do feel frustrated sometimes for the fact that Im way way behind on the other genres cuz Im a passionate music lover its another branch of art & I dig pretty much all genres as long as its good music & I aint feelin all the shit thats on the radio thats why I dont listen to the radio myself but I do need to catch up wit other genres one thing for certain I grew up on stuff like adult-contemporary, new wave, 80s music gerenal, jazz, & alternative etc before I got into rap as full-time I be feelin like I have distanced myself from those other genres I grew up on, the classic memorable songs that I always wanna own so bad but theyre always a hit & miss but I still need to own all of them; overall Im very behind on them as far as non-rap artists/bands all the info on them/history most importantly the other genres as a whole!!! Im so ashamed ya feel me???
You are good bro you got time to catch up.

Apr 8, 2005
rock is my number one genre i enjoy, but its annoying that you find a good band, and they break up or never release shit, and there arent other bands like them. in rap, when i like a style, i can find a million rappers with the same style. overall though, i love rock.