THE NEW & IMPROVED "THIS OR THAT" THREAD!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 7, 2002
IF YOU COULD ONLY PICK ONE, WHAT WOULD IT BE?

So here's how it works, you chose a question with only 2 choices as an answer. For example, ass or tits? Then the person who responds, answers the question, and posts one of their own for the next person to answer, and so on.

Keep it simple, no explanations needed. Just answer the one above, then ask one for the next person to answer and so on.
I'll start:

A million dollars in cash or having the power to bring one of your loved family members who passed away back from the dead?

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
1st post: Cash

2nd post: Ugly girl

3rd: eliminate hunger and disease

4rd: good looking and dumb..because if i was ugly and smart id have the intelligence to know that i was doomed, pussy wise.

my question: would you rather smoke crack ONCE (best believe its a fatty rock fo dat ass, man up man up), or contract syphillis?

Dec 7, 2005
Tough and Dumb

dumb people seem to have more fun, smart people think about shit to much

Would you rather slide down razer blade slide and land in a pool of alcohol or get your balls smashed with a giant hammer

May 7, 2002
@ DC KINGPIN- Pussy

You buy nice cars so that you can get more pussy

@ Bonekrusher408- razer blade, that way i still got my manhood lol.

@ gas one, sorry bro i meant to say "answer one question only, you didnt have to answer them all, i edited my instructions lol)

my question:

A girl with an amazing body but a deformed face (im talkin Freddy Kruger), or beautiful face and obese body?