The new beef

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 26, 2004
Shit, what is up with all you so called ENE's talking shit about me and my homies MR.Sacra, and Sacking. You fools have no O.G influence, If you guys did; you would know never to talk down on a ENE. I question if you fools even know you the founders of the N are and why was it established. In our northeren streets the enemy is getting deeper yet we still have time to throw are hatered at eachother. Where is the unity in that. If you ever stoped and noticed alot of MEXICANS from the north are putting it down for the other side. If we were smart we would hit those fools up on knowledge and let it be known why the north is here. Mybe instead of those 17 MEXICAN creating a new south gang they could form a new Northern gang. Still we for some reason we would not accept that and people will continue to call them scraps so they say fuck it and decide to be scraps. Do you guys have a close homie? Do you even have homies? If you dont then picture your very own blood brother. That would be the exact love I have for all my HOMIES.

If your mature you could feel what im trying to say and if your not make your dumb ass remarks below this one.

PS DONT BAND ME LIKE YOU DID THE HOMIE MR.SACRA

Jan 21, 2004
learn how to speak in a way that makes sense....and i aint an ene but even if i was id still think you was a gay phony.........beggin not be banned lmao....

Status
Not open for further replies.