The NBD Game Part I

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
NBD will begin the game by quoting a lyric from the album "NBD-Preliminary Hearing" It is your job to name the song and which artist says it. When it is said that you are correct you will earn one point. Some questions may be worth more points if said. The first person to 10 wins.

You will win
The New "NBD-Collector's Item" (soon to drop)
An NBD Signed 8x10
"NBD-Preliminary Hearing"
and a few other surprises

Good Luck!!!

NBD

Artist
Apr 25, 2002
Number 1

"all the females wanna hop into the passenger seat, I'm blastin the beat, vibratin the street, when its time to get up out, no contenders wanna see us for a titile bout"

NBD

Artist
Apr 25, 2002
Wrong ANSWER Dog!!!

You on the Platinum Bound Label and don't even know the song dog,, thats sad... WASSUP SIR MOJ, we back in the lab on Friday night...

**This game is not for cats on Platinum Bound Ent....

NBD

Artist
Apr 25, 2002
2nd one

"I never had what u had when you was growin up, cause when they sliced my deck of cards I got a cold cut, the blunt is rolled up and now its finna circulate, we perkalate, off Paul Mason and purple dank"

NBD

Artist
Apr 25, 2002
3rd Lyric

"They all want me to stop, downin tequila shots, cause I smoke weed alot, cut it down the middle will it bleed or not"

Apr 25, 2002
Damn this game wasnt crackin as much as i figured it would. Some people need to do there research. Usually when you put something up to win for free people are all over it.

May 22, 2002
Re: Wrong ANSWER Dog!!!

NBD said:
You on the Platinum Bound Label and don't even know the song dog,, thats sad... WASSUP SIR MOJ, we back in the lab on Friday night...

**This game is not for cats on Platinum Bound Ent....
LMAO AT HIM ahahahah....he got it wrong...