The "Name That Movie" random Quotes thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 18, 2003
'is that lizard smoking a joint? wow man!'

'heeey ladies you want a big stick?
ladies: yeeeeeah. a nice big stick!'
Definately from a Cheech & Chong movie. Just not sure which one off the top of my head even though I seen it a dozen times. Up In Smoke? It was the Sergeants lizard wasn't it...

Jul 23, 2003
-"look i hate to be the kinda nigga does a nigga a favor then BAM hits a nigga up for a favor in return. but i'm afraid i gotta be that kinda nigga."

-"what?"

-"i need a favor."

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
this one should be easy.. since its a recent movie..

"did you touch my drumset? NO, then why are you sweaty? I was watching cops"
Step-Brothers

The problem with threads like this is people bum rush it to throw in their own quotes and other unanswered quotes get lost in the mix.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
Definately from a Cheech & Chong movie. Just not sure which one off the top of my head even though I seen it a dozen times. Up In Smoke? It was the Sergeants lizard wasn't it...
yeah that was the first quote. whats the second one?

doxx props on even knowing about strange brew, nice to see that didnt go over everyones head

Jan 10, 2003
-"look i hate to be the kinda nigga does a nigga a favor then BAM hits a nigga up for a favor in return. but i'm afraid i gotta be that kinda nigga."

-"what?"

-"i need a favor."
Was that from that movie wit Chris Tucker and Charlie Sheen, when he goes to ask the jamaican dude for some guns?