THE MOTTO (NORTHSIDE REMIX) YANTZ, NEGRO, BIG OSO LOC, LONELY BOY, BIG ROME

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

recklessofgilaz

Im Gay until I log back in
Oct 30, 2008
Gilaz with Track Killa and Vince
I agree I wasn't feeling this song too much Yantz I wasn't feeling, Negro came out dope, Big Oso Came out the hardest but wasnt feeling the part when he dissed Tyga though, not a fan of Tyga but it seemed unessasary to diss him it shoulda just been a straight up lyrical verse with heat like it started off but it was still dope Oso brought it! Wasn't feeling Lonely Boy at all either and Big Rome was cool he came out with good punch lines but just my 2 cents its not as dope as I anticipated but can't wait to see how the video comes out

recklessofgilaz

Im Gay until I log back in
Oct 30, 2008
Gilaz with Track Killa and Vince
I think so too breh I'll give it another listen. I think its because of not only that but because I'm already used to the Drake & Lil Wayne version and the only Remix thats better than the original is the Remix with Coolio tha Unda'dogg because it has the cutty's homie on it and because Tyga is not on it. He had the weakest verse on the original song.

$ileNt_eNe_ATL

Jefe De Los Pollos
Aug 12, 2005
Im known to be brutally honest(a hater lol) but in my honest opion this song is sorry. I didnt listen to whole thing just two verses and skip the track.. All good though cant hit a home run every with every swing.

Jun 1, 2004
fukk industry standards for remixes when it comes to homeboy rap, i only heard the original motto version once in the BART forum and that shit was painful cuz i dont get down wit mainstream shit. So 4 the homies to TAKE that beat N make it their own for the HOMEBOYZ to listen to then much luv ene. I like what they did together.