The Motto(Northside Remix) video

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 12, 2004
love salineros their the homies n shit but this track is str8 garbage n pointless then dam ass niggas dont give a flying fuck bout no diss to them they rollin in millions.....to them the homies is a bunch of nobodys....real chop i know if i.was rollin in millions i'd give a fuck less bout any one or body trying to diss me just my 2¢'s.........

Nov 24, 2009
love salineros their the homies n shit but this track is str8 garbage n pointless then dam ass niggas dont give a flying fuck bout no diss to them they rollin in millions.....to them the homies is a bunch of nobodys....real chop i know if i.was rollin in millions i'd give a fuck less bout any one or body trying to diss me just my 2¢'s.........
no means to disrespect ya thoughts, but. them mainstream fools are lames mill or no mill. active y salineros just making a stand point. these aint no in the bedroom making a cheap ass beat diss to mainstream rappers video. its banger shit, from northern california. their home, their turf. i truly hope in the near future the northern homeboy rap thing goes further toward the stars. them southerners are doing it. why can we? we need to stand by our own and support with cash not free downloads.

$ileNt_eNe_ATL

Jefe De Los Pollos
Aug 12, 2005
no means to disrespect ya thoughts, but. them mainstream fools are lames mill or no mill. active y salineros just making a stand point. these aint no in the bedroom making a cheap ass beat diss to mainstream rappers video. its banger shit, from northern california. their home, their turf. i truly hope in the near future the northern homeboy rap thing goes further toward the stars. them southerners are doing it. why can we? we need to stand by our own and support with cash not free downloads.
Here's thing though half of homeboy rappers are fake as shit too not just mainstream ..... most of these dudes act hella hollywood.(not refering to active or salineros) .....

Mar 12, 2004
Here's thing though half of homeboy rappers are fake as shit too not just mainstream ..... most of these dudes act hella hollywood.(not refering to active or salineros) .....
^^^^ homie couldnt of put it any better real chop believe it when he says some homies is hollywood cause i've bumped into a few homeboy rappers that are hollyhood heads not gonna put any ones names out there but they know who they are n bout half of them post on this form as far as SALINEROS go you couldnt find a group of homies that are more down to earth than them.....i met yantz once n i feel like i've known him forever that how real homeboy keeps it.....far as BigRome goes been knowing him personaly for a hot ass minute as well.as CLow now tek i've never met so cant speak on him even though i've been in a studio with him we just never properly been interduced............