The Motto(Northside Remix) video

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 17, 2010
good quality but i noticed on yantz part the words werent matching up to his lip syncing..seems like they kinda rushed it i agree with homeboy but all in all they are pushing a hard line gotta give em respects,

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004
Damn it!!,why couldn't the "NORTHSIDE REMIX" thing have been around when nsync,backstreet boys or 98 degrees was poppin, a banged out "bye bye bye" would of been sick,ha ha naw but I ain't really feeling the whole northside remix thing,shit kind of feels like a parody to me,but I'm sure some cats are feeling this,so yeah do what y'all do.

Props: SC_408
Jun 1, 2004
I am glad the HOMEBOYZ took that beat N made it for the HOMEBOYZ to listen to. CANT STOP WONT STOP is our motto. if we never knew that beat to be originally from those other lames then it would probably be appreciated more in my opinion. I think the video was coo as well as the 16z provided by the salineros and big oso loc, far from perfect but good shit to the HOMEBOYZ.

vro

Nov 14, 2010
i think this is terrible mainly because the motto is a really bad song. what ever happened to real west coast 90s gangster beats and shit....