THE mothrfuckin ANGELS BIIIITCH

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 10, 2002
NA ITS JUST NOONE LIKES THE ANGELS SO NOONE IS FEELING YOU OR THEY WOULD HAVE REPLIED BY NOW, IM SORRY TO BREAK IT TO YOU BUT AINT NO STOPPEN THE GIANTS THIS YEAR!!!!

Quick

May 6, 2002
Yay Area, CA
TRUE DODGERS FAN........EXACTLY SWITCH UP CUZ THE GAY ASS DODGERS AINT IN IT. IF THE A'S WENT TO THE WORLD SERIES I WOULDNT CARE F THEY WON BUT THATS DODGER FANS......

GIANTS IN 5

caff

Sicc OG
May 10, 2002
Quick said:
TRUE DODGERS FAN........EXACTLY SWITCH UP CUZ THE GAY ASS DODGERS AINT IN IT. IF THE A'S WENT TO THE WORLD SERIES I WOULDNT CARE F THEY WON BUT THATS DODGER FANS......

representing that SOUTHERN CALI, Im a national pacific division HATER punk... GO DODGERS, ANGELS CRUSHED THE GIANTZ...

Apr 22, 2002
www.siccness.net
Lakers Vs. Kings = Lakers
Angels Vs. Giants = Angels

I couldn't give a shit less about basketball or baseball, but this is going to be a sad trend year after year for all you Bay Area fans. We got the state locked down..

I won't list the other ways..

Vamps
IX.

May 8, 2002
Quick said:
GIANTS IN 5
switch up what you talking bout? theres a big difference between giants-dodgers vs. giants-A's

and any true dodger or giants fan will tell you they cant stand each other period!!!!!
so are you a real giants fan cause any real giants fan knows if they make it they will get no love from dodger fans and any real dodgers fan knows they will get no love from any giants fans

now that combined with the fact that 4 Angels bench coaches including the manager were former dodgers during the world series wins in the 80's. now this is a very good reason for me to root for the Angels.