The most fucked up McDonald's I've ever seen

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 27, 2009
This weekend I went up to Cologne for Carnival. Shit was off the fucking hook. Everyone was wearing costumes and the whole city got shit hammered.

On Friday we went out to a few spots. When we waked back to the hotel around 5am we stopped in at Mcdonalds for something to eat. Here's what it looked like.

Sep 29, 2003
whats with dude in the striped pyjamas at the beginning? ahahha, props on the vid...looks like that McDonalds should be in China or India...fuckin filthy...

were those bottles of beer on the table near the end? And damn, thats pretty busy for 5am..

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
WTF is up with German McDonalds, some shit like that happened to me when me and some friends went to a McDonalds in downtown Mannheim while a fest and the Euro Cup soccer tournament was going on at the same time.

Germans need to treat our American institutions with a little more class, sons of bitches....:angry:

Feb 9, 2006
No really tho, what the fuck happened? Did you ask anyone who worked there why there is shit everywhere?

Do germans not believe in trash cans and just toss shit on the floor when they are done eating?

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
No really tho, what the fuck happened? Did you ask anyone who worked there why there is shit everywhere?

Do germans not believe in trash cans and just toss shit on the floor when they are done eating?
nah usually German McDonalds is cleaner than the ones in the states, but I guess when they get drunk and crazy during fests and shit they go nuts.

May 27, 2009

You don't understand though. The WHOLE city gets fucked up. EVERYONE. It's like Mardi Gras but in a country with no open container laws and beer costs less than Coke in most restaurants.

That McDonalds had thousands and thousands of drunk ass people in costume go through it and when the cans get full, they just throw that shit on the floor.

Normally it's not like that, but for this weekend everything is nuts. The stores downtown board up their windows so they don't get broken.

May 27, 2009
Here's a bar we went into earlier in the night. No place out here would ever pass fire code in the States. They pack as many people in as they can. This was just some random spot we stopped in.

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
does it ever get crazy with fights an people getting jumped and stabbed an shot and ran over?

i'm tired of going through that sht

May 27, 2009
Thats almost every weekend in Mannheim lol American soldiers vs. Turks, Germans don't fuck with us though....
Yeah usually the only people you have to worry about is Soldiers, Turks or Russians. There's almost no problems with Germans.

I walk home blasted off my ass almost every weekend. I have had friends who have been jumped. But I walk home from the bars and clubs every weekend at 4 or 5 am. I never worry about getting jacked or fucked with.

May 27, 2009
what happened the night before that must've been the most crackinest moment to happen at a mcdonalds location in the companies 60 year history.

i'm moderately high

::
I've got a few more videos coming. Youtube is taking forever to process them. This weekend was fucking nuts. Holy shit.

I'm moderately high as well.

May 27, 2009
This guy who was a friend of a friend stayed at the same hotel as us. He wore this costume that was scaring women.

Here's him on the street while were were walking to find a bar.