The Mossie: Soil Savy Record Release Party

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Mugzilla

Artist / 3030 Records
Sep 13, 2004
AYE Y'ALL, CHECK DIS OUT...IN FOUR DAYS WE GOT E-40 AND D-SHOT'S LIL' BROTHER AND THEIR LIL' CUZZO'S NEW RELEASE COMING OUT. TUESDAY FEBRUARY 21ST....DAT'S RIGHT MUGZILLA, KAVEO, AND TAP DAT ASS, BETTER KNOWN AS THE MOSSIE WILL BE RELEASIN THEIR 3RD PROJECTAND IT PROMISES TO BE THEIR BEST YET...WITH A LIL' SUMTHIN' FOR EVERYONE ON THIS CD, RAP FANS CAN STILL GET HYPHY AS WELL AS GET THAT SIGNATURE MOBB MUSIC THAT THE SICK WID IT UMBRELLA HAS BEEN FAMOUS FOR...MORE FLAVORIN' THAN LAWRY'S MAYNE, THERE ARE EVEN SOME REAL SLOW TRACKS ON SOIL SAVY...

****SO COME OUT TO THEIR RECORD RELEASE PARTY!!! IT WILL BE AT THE RASPUTIN'S IN BERKELEY ON TUESDAY, FEBRUAURY 21ST...SO COME JOIN THE 30-30/SICK WID IT CAMP AS THEY CELEBRATE THE RELEASE OF...... THE MOSSIE: "SOIL SAVY"

LET'S DO IT MOVIN' YAY AREA!!!!!

Sep 30, 2005
Hope the album does good, The Mossie been around for a long ass time and both their previous albums are tight as hell (especially the first one). I need to hear a few songs from it though before I buy...

Oct 2, 2005
Meandme said:
Hope the album does good, The Mossie been around for a long ass time and both their previous albums are tight as hell (especially the first one). I need to hear a few songs from it though before I buy...
this and the db'z are gonna maybe be the albums of the year...dont trip its finna slap...other albums that finna slap r...

Mistah Fab-Yellow Bus Ryder
Balance- (i Forgot)
E-40-Ghetto Report Card
Droop e and B slimm-Dont let the glasses fool you
The Factors-Unknown
Poppi Cas - Secrets
Young Bop - unknown

THEM ALBUMS FINNA GO HARD

AS WELL AS THE NEW DB'Z AND MOSSIE !!!!!!!WHAAAAAAAAAAAA

C-4

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
Mugzilla what it does big homie, have fun and good luck with the new album. I can't be there, will be at the Magic in Vegas, do ya thing though pimp, I'mma snatch that album up asap.

Keep it movin

C-4

May 7, 2002
SiccShit said:
this and the db'z are gonna maybe be the albums of the year...dont trip its finna slap...other albums that finna slap r...

Mistah Fab-Yellow Bus Ryder
Balance- (i Forgot)
E-40-Ghetto Report Card
Droop e and B slimm-Dont let the glasses fool you
The Factors-Unknown
Poppi Cas - Secrets
Young Bop - unknown

THEM ALBUMS FINNA GO HARD

AS WELL AS THE NEW DB'Z AND MOSSIE !!!!!!!WHAAAAAAAAAAAA
You left out...

Yukmouth: Million Dollar Mouthpiece
Messy Marv and San Quinn- Explosive Mode 2