The Mobstaz tentative tracclisting....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
www.getyourfinancesright.com
This is a tentative tracclisting of The Mobstaz album. It's gonna be a couple of more songs added (maybe), but we want to keep it hard all the way through. It's gonna shit on niggaz. On everything I love niggaz is in trouble, and the fans are going to love it!!!! It's shaping up to be another classsic Ghetto World release, and you better swoop it as soon as it comes out, cuz you know Ghetto World is known to sell out of the 2 or more thousand we press!! Here it is...

The Mobstaz (Lil C.S., Mic Loc, Mooch Massive, Playboy Floyd, Baby Ant)

"The Hardest Shit Out"

1.The Hardest Shit Out
2.Raw-gangsta-don’t-give-a-fuc-shit
3.All Part of the Game
4.Respect My Gangsta
5.Hustle 4 It
6.California Thugs
7.Transactions
8.Before I Die
9. Grind Music
10. Mooch solo
11. Summer Feelings
12. We spit it for the streets
13. Niggaz be on some hater shit (skit)
14. Keep your game as sharp as a razor
15. Baby Ant out on bail
16.MOBKINGS

And probably a couple of more, but if not every song is going to be heated!!!!! Man, ya'll just don't know....

SMC

Sicc OG
May 29, 2002
This shit is shaping up to be one of the best albums in 05'.
Hurt these niggas feelings with the lyrics C.S. Heat!

Apr 8, 2004
Is the whole group gettin a verse on every track or yall got solos on there too?

I think yall should atleast have 17 cuts on there. 14 not enough.

I'm glad yall picked up Mooch Massive.

Apr 25, 2002
N.Ill-state said:
Is the whole group gettin a verse on every track or yall got solos on there too?

I think yall should atleast have 17 cuts on there. 14 not enough.

I'm glad yall picked up Mooch Massive.
Nah everybody is not on every song. As a matter of fact I'm kinda gonna take the bac seat, and let them niggaz be on almost every song. On some songs I just did the hook. I'm probably only going to spit on about 5 or 6 songs, while Mic Loc we'll probably be on all of them, and Mooch and Playboy Floyd most of them. Playboy Floyd and Mooch may have solo songs, and Mic Loc might too, but I know Floyd and Mooch have mentioned it, and want to do solos. That's how the song list is going to increase. Yeah, and Mooch is my lil homey from my set. He was supposed to be on Ghetto Classics, and Dollars & Sins, but some shit happened. But he's one of the hardest mc's in Dago.

@SMC, yeah homey this will be one of the best albums of '05. If not the best...

It should reach the Bay. If not you can order from me or the sicc shop.

Apr 25, 2002
Mooch is with Bomb Leery, but he's in the Mobstaz too. Mooch is my lil homey from my set, and everybody from Bomb Leery is from the Coast, but we're all cool, but Mooch is a Mobsta if he's in the group or not. This is a good thing for him, and it will help when his album on Bomb Leery comes out, so it's going to benefit everybody. I've been wantin to work with my nigga since I've been home, but some inside set shit happened, but it worked itself out. He was going to be my little protege until some bullshit happened, but he has too much talent not to be heard. I just want him to be heard no matter if it's with me or Bomb Leery. Him and Mic Loc are two of the tightest rappers in the town, and this album is going to prove it. Undisputable.

Big Mar-Dog is still around. He's still a Mobsta, but the only reason I mentioned the other 4 only, is cuz he's not going to be on a lot of songs, and the other 4 are going to be on the whole album.

SMC

Sicc OG
May 29, 2002
LIL C.S. - GREATEST HITS (So far)

Are you really gonna have a greatest hits album?
If you do you should put all the tracks that you were featured on other peoples albums on it.
Kind of like the "Featuring Ice Cube" that came out.

SMC

Sicc OG
May 29, 2002
Oh yeah, are you gonna go with the same idea for the cover of The Mobstaz album or are you thinking of something different now?

mrtonguetwista

$$ Deep Pockets $$
Feb 6, 2003
1. In The Ghetto World Intro

2. San Diego Got Heat (The Dago Movement)--Lil CS, Mitchy Slick, Ecay Uno, Damu, Irocc

3. Rise and Grind--Mooch Massive

4. Cherries & Blueberries--Mary Jane Junkeez

5. The Last Time--Baby Krown

6. Block Smashin'--Larry Love ft. Lil CS

7. Blue Phantoms--Cricet,Contraband,Dark Vader

8. Poisonous City--Steve Vicious (VMF)

9. Transactions--Lil CS, MiC Loc, Playboy Floyd, Big Mar-Dog

10. 1 Foot In The Grave, 1 Foot In The Gutter--Mackvillin ft. Lil CS

11. West Coast MC'N--Complex

12. Baby This Is Pimpin--Baby Stone, Battle, Big D-Stone

13. I Need Some--Big Bandit

14. When Them Angels Come--Blue Sticc

15. Act A Fool--Mac & AK

16. Down 2 Die--Cuzzin Ice Lecta, Battle, Big D-Stone

17. Blame That On Me---Cee Wee 3,Mooch Massive, Gum C, LC Janet

18. Only The Real Gon' Feel Us--Irocc,Silas, Lil CS w/ Trevon,
Ashley, J'Net, & Dominique

Apr 25, 2002
SMC said:
LIL C.S. - GREATEST HITS (So far)

Are you really gonna have a greatest hits album?
If you do you should put all the tracks that you were featured on other peoples albums on it.
Kind of like the "Featuring Ice Cube" that came out.
Yep! All my top hits from Ghetto Classics, Dollars & Sins, Ghetto World Soundtrac, New West 2, and The Mobstaz album (20 or 21 songs). The tracclisting is going to be off the hook! Just all these songs on one album, and in the order I'm going to put them in is going to be super craccin'. It's comin' out after The Mobstaz album, and then my solo after the Greatest Hits (So far) album.

Nah, homey we're comin' with a whole new cover. Plus I THINK it's only goin' to be 4 total flics intsead of 5. 1

C.S. Heat