The meaning of the MO THUGS fist.. and pyramid..

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 21, 2005
www.revver.com
If you look at a one dollar bill... you see the logo of the new world order..
and Illuminati... A Pyramid with an eye at the top....

And the Mo Thug symbol looks like a diss to new world order... With a Pyramid with a Fist.. like standing for freedom and power to the people.. instead of courupt secret groups who infilitrate governemnets..

And layzie bone made a song called MOG.. Murda on the governemnt.. that's a diss to the Illumianti...

plus he talks about killing off Illuminati... on BTNHressurection

And Layzie is the leader of Mo Thugs ... so it makes me think he's against the new world order.. with his symbolism and lyrics...

I think this is tight.. plus Bone Thugs Album.. Thug World Order.. was a diss album to the new world order.. and the Illuminati.. it was like an album.. mocking the new world order...

this makes me think there's more to Layzie and Mo Thugs... than people think.. they know what's going on in the world.. and they try to warn people in their songs...

Or they would be just doing it for fun.. but either.. way.. MO THUG for life...

fuck the new world order..

thanks

Nov 21, 2005
www.revver.com
LOL ^ yeah I also heard they were a real crime organized.. and they were being investigated ... for it. But yeah... There's only very few people I liked from their camp...

also was just talking about the symbols .. some people don't know what they are