The Main Ingredients

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 5, 2006
I think the text is a little too bright, i dont know if the flares are your trademark or something but i think its excessive. Other than that nice work.

Dec 29, 2008
i like the text work

i think it always looks wack when girls on the covers are pics that have been on the net for years but i don't know if thats the case here but that's how it looks

it's funny to me that so many rap covers have money stacks, drugs, and a couple naked hoes(edit: cant forget about the sports car or scraper) on them. thats not a diss to the designer because the artist might have requested it.

May 15, 2002
i like the text work

i think it always looks wack when girls on the covers are pics that have been on the net for years but i don't know if thats the case here but that's how it looks

it's funny to me that so many rap covers have money stacks, drugs, and a couple naked hoes(edit: cant forget about the sports car or scraper) on them. thats not a diss to the designer because the artist might have requested it.
Yeah, these dudes requested this stuff. So I tried my best to make it look good without it looking like the rest.