The Madesicc Store is up!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 27, 2008
is there a madesicc forum over there?? i remember the og one that kept going down, but it was a great forum none-the-less. carlito, 2 dueces, deadman, popov, oj, killanigganite, budd, sicc knight, venom, skore, dome, killacappilla, codiene, that one bitch who had psychological problems & wanted to have a threesome with lynch & zagg, etc.. fuck this thread, this is now a madesicc forum roll call. sign in if you were there.

Oct 2, 2004
is there a madesicc forum over there?? i remember the og one that kept going down, but it was a great forum none-the-less. carlito, 2 dueces, deadman, popov, oj, killanigganite, budd, sicc knight, venom, skore, dome, killacappilla, codiene, that one bitch who had psychological problems & wanted to have a threesome with lynch & zagg, etc.. fuck this thread, this is now a madesicc forum roll call. sign in if you were there.
I dunno about a madesicc forum, but I was all over that evildooinz spot back in the day and I remember all them folks.