The Lost & Fallen (PEEP)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 10, 2002
-Introduction-

this is for all the fallen homies..letting you know we still thinking bout you...prayers to your family rest in peace...check it out....

-HOOK-

you never know what you got till its gone homies taken while they young slappin a clip in/
i'm trippin I wonder if i'm dreaming too many funerals and wakes this shits got to stop pump the brakes for god sake/
tellin my sins to the revren dont matter if its a suicide or a one eight seven when time calls you'll wonder "DAMN do G's get to
go to heaven?"/

-VERSE-

I remember when I was little things were so simple..no STRESS got a little older started boxing fools for talkin MESS/
twenty one now I've lost a few friends trying to make amends..close my eyes and see yall riding in a SL Benz/
walking on cloads same muthafuckas still stubborn and proud..makes me say damn why they gone? to myself out loud/
if it wasent suicide it was homicide a hate crime or genocide..shed tears until my eyes dried, but still I ride/
with two four fives in case me and enemy collide and spray...live for the moment cause death can come any day/
people always say god works in mysterious ways or it was his time..like a piece of coal could of been a diamond but never
got his chance to shine/
pour out a little liquor drop some money off at ya moms crib..asked her what shes gonna do with ya kids/
its like a bad dream with no ending when will I be awoken? when will my family tree stop having branches broken?/
try to come to grips with whats happened in this time of dispair..saying my last goodbyes got me struggling for air/
time goes by so fast but yet it goes so slow too...to all the homies gone this flow is dedicated to you/
saying prayers for ya family hope everythings alright...cant even sleep anymore stair at the ceiling at night/
lost my appatite all I wanna do is write my feelings...dont give a fuck if they are appealing...this is for all the fallen soldiers/
never shed any tears was always the shoulder..with each generation the youth gets a little colder raised by the same person just a little older/
things will never change they continue to remain the same..been around anger since I was a infint crawling taking time out to
say remember the lost and fallen/

-HOOK-

you never know what you got till its gone homies taken while they young slappin a clip in/
i'm trippin I wonder if i'm dreaming too many funerals and wakes..this shits got to stop pump the brakes for god sake/
tellin my sins to the revren dont matter if its a suicide or a one eight seven when time calls you'll wonder "DAMN do G's get to
go to heaven?"/

Apr 23, 2003
people always say god works in mysterious ways or it was his time..like a piece of coal could of been a diamond but never
got his chance to shine ~ you

i felt that

the rest was aight.. your hook and verse doesn't seem to flow at all but i liked reading it.

peace.

Aug 4, 2002
www.soundclick.com
pretty decent, basically depressing.. so much despair and anger flows..

i feel like you never gonna see your better days until you have left the bitter ones behind. so its a bit redundant in that aspect..

but could be a "Miss Ma Homies" type shit or something.. never know

paece

May 10, 2002
its just rapping what ya know homie i try not to rap about shit that hasent happened to me i got plenty of rap shit i can rap for days this one was just to pay my respects not just to shit thats happened to me but to everyone this shit was made cause almost everyone can relate with it. Cause then people really listen to the words and not the flow stay up dubb...1

Aug 25, 2003
The lost and fallen have been raised to serve as my slaves/
Days pass as my murder dead posse spreads death/
Last breath witness your homies life loss then their soul is mine/
Weither from cancer or a poorly loaded nine/
Every time death rings bodies I bring/
To my demonic sanctuary to perform the rites/
If your homies die their souls become mine this night....

Epidemic