The Legendary double disc package

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 7, 2006
Peace,
I was illin with the crew talkin about artist putting out double disc albums. It seems rappers do not do that anymore. Could be maybe there trying to get the most money, maybe label aint feeling the idea, could be anything. Can yall list any double disc album that you felt were dope? the only ones I could think of was

2pac - All eyes on me
Wu Tang - Forever

any others?

Sep 17, 2007
Bone thugz - Art of War
Biggies - Life After Death
Krayzie Bone - Thug Mentality
UGK - Underground Kingz
Master P - The LAst Don
Scarface - My Homies
Outkast - Speakerbox - The Love Below

Sep 17, 2007
Diplomatic Immunity
Brotha Lynch Hung - Lynch by Inch
Kurupt - Kuruption

NAS - Street Disciples a double disc?

Jul 29, 2008
2PACS ALL EYEZ ON ME & WU-TANG CLANS FOREVER......LABELS DON'T DO IT ANYMORE BECAUSE IT'S MORE EXPENSIVE AND IN THIS ECONOMY MOST LABELS ARN'T TRYING TO SPEND MORE THEN THEY HAVE TO CUZ THE SALES ARN'T WHAT THEY USED TO BE.....

May 2, 2002
My favorite two disc albums that I actually listen to BOTH discs include:

All Eyez On Me
Krazie Bone - Thug Mentallity

Most two disc sets like the other pac, scarface, yukmouth, BIG I only listen to handfull of songs from both discs

Feb 14, 2004
Certified - Certificial Business
Tear Da Club Up Thugz - CrazyNDaLazdayz
Yukmouth - Thugged Out
Southwest Riders
Bangin On Wax Best of the Damus

Yang

Sicc OG
May 2, 2004
I don't think that there has ever been a truly classic double-disc Hip Hop album. It's the nature of the beast that they have too much filler material. Even ones I like, such as Tech N9ne's "Killer" and Wu Tang Clan's "Wu-Tang Forever", really suffer from this.

Outkast's Speakerboxxx/The Love Below is probably as close as there is, but you could argue that even that shouldn't count as it's really two solo albums packaged together.

I was illin with the crew