The Last Lil B thread EVER. "#1 Bitch": Ultimate slap, or Ultimate ass?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
how does nobody punch this fuckin dork in public?

cause i swear i know i wouldnt be able to stop myself

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
i skimmed through this shit a week or so back. theres like 2 beats that knaaaaaauwk.

*edit

#1 Bitch and Whodie Whodie, lyrics aside, the beats go.
on some cool shit, the adlibs on 'bout dat wo' and "ima eat her a$$" have me in tears.

i seen that whodie whodie shit, that shit slap. i keep it 100. most his recent shit his garbage.
i dont get how the nigga can go from the worst shit ever to slappin sometimes. shit is comedy.

niggas lightweight get mad anytime a lil b thread is in the bart on the top of the page. i aint trippin off that.

yes

Sicc OG
Feb 9, 2006
Lil B Must Be Burnt Out Or What Not Because After He Did The Video "Eat Her Ass" I Seriously Think Dude Must Be Dreaming Because When He Actually Wakes Up He Will Probably See About Every Bay Area Artist And Fan Slapping The Shit Out Of Him lol

This Music Is Trash Beats Are Descent But The Beat Isnt Everything!!! Wack Wack Wack

FDS

RIP DUKE BROTHERS
Jan 29, 2006
yeah he lost a lot of the swag he had before, especially with his cooking songs, but he's still pretty entertaining to watch.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
honestly that 'ima eat your a$$" video might be the most creepy shit northern cali has created since smoov-e or DE

lmao at having a jewel on your head like that nigga great tiger in mike tysons punch out on nintendo and some gold teeth talking about eating ass with the voraciousness and childish horror/terror only matched by the legendary boogie monster under childrens beds or the jabberwocky

like the shit is HORRIBLE...but the adlibs to the shit just...man.

that whole video made r kelly look like a upstanding citizen when you step back 2 and shoot the 3 about it.

nigga is really like, licking his lips goin "SSSS, MMMMMNNNGTHH...DAAAAAYYYUUUMMM!" in the background while talking about eating butthole.

worst music ever, but has a small bit of entertaining value.

with everyones girl trying to fuck based god, i guess this is his gift to the men to make their women not want to fuck based god (but possibly get their butthole ate, and lets be real, who you gonna hate on at that point. the toilet or a rapper? i mean if son really wants that leftover wendys chili and ceaser salad, fuck it. you know?)

Dec 8, 2006
www.myspace.com
LOL THA NIGGA CRAZY SUM SHIT SLAP,ALOTTA BEATS SLAP,ALOTTA SHIT HE SAY IS REATARDED AS FUCK AND HELLA FUNNY WHEN I BE HIGH, IN CERTAIN SONGS HE SAY REAL SHIT,AND I EVEN LIKE HOW HE TALK ABOUT CERTAIN BAY SHIT,ARTIST OR SONGS THAT I KNOW MAFUCKAS DONT KNOW ABOUT....
AND THA REST IS CRAZY SHIT LOL FUCK IT BRUH AINT NO POINT IN TRYIN TO EVEN FIGURE THIS NIGGA OUT NO MORE
I TRY TO TAKE WHAT I CAN FROM HIS SHIT BUT I RESPECT A YOUNG NIGGA FROM OUT HERE EATTIN OFF THIS RAP SHIT STACKIN RACKS NO MATTER HOW LONG HE GET IT. i DEFINITELY FINNA BE ON SUM OF THEM INSTRUMENTALS THO.