The Kill Shot

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 10, 2004
I was listening to this radio program called coast to coast am with George Noorey and Art Bell and they had this guy on the show, that was dubbed "Dr Doom". Some x military guy that is highly skilled in remote viewing. Well he described an occurence with the sun. Where, around early 2005 or so the sun is suppossed to throw off enormous heat flares that will destroy our magnetic field around the earth and basically fry a great deal of the earth's population. I remember something on the news a while back where nasa I believe reported huge sun flares occurring. Then both Art and the guy on his show said there has been very recent articles in the NEW YORK TIMES about the sun flares. The guy also said that the crop formations that have shown up all around the world were actually markers for what he called as "safe areas" when all this destruction occurs. I know it sounds crazy ,but I read everyone's inteligent answers on every other subject discussed on this forum I just wanted some input on this. Is there something goin on up there? Or is it bullshit? What do you know?

Jun 24, 2004
MindTherapyRec said:
I was listening to this radio program called coast to coast am with George Noorey and Art Bell and they had this guy on the show, that was dubbed "Dr Doom". Some x military guy that is highly skilled in remote viewing. Well he described an occurence with the sun. Where, around early 2005 or so the sun is suppossed to throw off enormous heat flares that will destroy our magnetic field around the earth and basically fry a great deal of the earth's population. I remember something on the news a while back where nasa I believe reported huge sun flares occurring. Then both Art and the guy on his show said there has been very recent articles in the NEW YORK TIMES about the sun flares. The guy also said that the crop formations that have shown up all around the world were actually markers for what he called as "safe areas" when all this destruction occurs. I know it sounds crazy ,but I read everyone's inteligent answers on every other subject discussed on this forum I just wanted some input on this. Is there something goin on up there? Or is it bullshit? What do you know?

Sounds like bullshit

Jun 24, 2004
What Effect Does Solar Activity have on Earth?
Episodic solar activity, including flares and coronal mass ejections, has a number of terrestrial effects:

Energetic particles are hazards to astronauts and satellites.
Geomagnetic disturbances may damage power systems and disrupt communications on the Earth

well im not an astronaut, but unless i missed something on that link u gave, we should be safe

Feb 9, 2003
Yeah I guess we should be safe. But I'm guessing if anything were to happen I guess we wouldn't know unless it was too late.

Apr 25, 2002
www.Tadou.com
If and when something does happen, I can't wait til the Commie fortunetellers come out and offer their rediculous opinions and premonitions.

France, Russia, Germany gets hit = Bush-controlled American scientists did it, Bush siezes ultimate power of U.S. as part of broader war on Solar flares, etc.

America, Britain gets hit = Retribution for war on Iraq and blood for oil.

And so on.

Jun 24, 2004
MEXICANCOMMANDO said:
Yeah I guess we should be safe. But I'm guessing if anything were to happen I guess we wouldn't know unless it was too late.

I always wanted to see new york city before i died. When will this flare pass earth and scorch it?

May 10, 2004
DaytonFamily said:
I always wanted to see new york city before i died. When will this flare pass earth and scorch it?
The guy on the radio show said about three months into 2005. The reason it caught my ear is because the Mayan calender was said to end in 2005 or atleast I believe thats when and certain folks believe that to be when the end of the world goes down blah blah blah. I don't know if dude was about some bullshit but it was interesting talk radio to listen too. He broke down exactly what would happen to earth by comparing it to star trek. He said the earth is like the enterprise and the magnetic pull or whatever it is-is like the shields. He said the sun represents a klingon ship shooting at the enterprise which would be the solar flares. With each hit to the ship or earth the shields weaken until there nomore and basically taking shots on the surface fucken it up. Thats how he broke it down in lamens terms I guess.