The Jacka

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 23, 2003
i heard a jacka song on the radio the other night it had a girl on there and they were singing it was about moves on a dancefloor or some shit like that anyway if anybody know what abum its on or any info on it or the jacka period holla back

C-4

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
yeah i heard it too, i was gonna post up about it but i forgot

it wasn't Dancefloor

it had a female on the hook and it sounded like Ridah on the 2nd verse, not sure though

sounded like somethin new, they didn't say nothin about it on the radio though, they just played it and went to commercial, it was right after A-Wolf cussed on the freestyle

May 2, 2002
www.ifuckinglovesports.com
lol it aint called hey girl. hey girl is off his album...track 2. but yea, i was drivin with my girl and she likes the radio sometimes, and all the sudden i heard tha jacka's voice like whaaaaa? on the radio??? lol. song was pretty clean, its a damn good attempt at breakin through to the mainstream...the "cool" thing to make songs about these days seems to be about girls all sentimental and shit like that. lol. jacka's sick no matter what tho.

D

Downunda-Connec

Hows it go...? Is it the track of the mob figaz comp. A girl is singing something similair to what the jacka says and the jacka responds saying something like "A little bit of love is all it takes, fuckin with the jackas a long long way,... But you just leave me lonely. I cant think of how it goes, If that sounds anything like it I will look into it further. It's a solo though, no ridah.

It could be from the camp mob figaz album? If you liked Jackas album then you gotta get it. 77mins, they recycle 1 or 2 tracks off the jackas album and 1 or 2 from Uzis deadly weapon, but theres alot of new heat. Alot of heat...

May 29, 2002
Re: fa sho

franknitty said:
JACKA is gonna RE-Release his album with a few more tracks real soon. Mob FIGas droppin on WARLOCK spring time....NIGGAZ AINT READY
dammit, ima have to buy jackas shit again. I hate it when they do that, but I always buy them anyway.

cant wait for the new mob figaz. what happened to the major deal ap9 always talked about for the figaz?