The Jacka - The Sentence ?!? Tracklisting

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 16, 2011
Hoping this will be the best of the 3 albums, first 2 wasn't really feeling. After searching online I see a few sites saying this drops on Valentines day. Nemo, Coop can we get confirmation on this? No sites show any features for this album either so that's got me feeling better about this release. No interludes either.... Here's a look @ the tracklist.....

Tracklist:

1. The Jacka - Rock Steady
2. The Jacka - Hard Core
3. The Jacka - U Ready?
4. The Jacka - Cold
5. The Jacka - Fuck Em
6. The Jacka - Hey Mamma
7. The Jacka - It's For You
8. The Jacka - Sitin Low
9. The Jacka - In My Blood
10. The Jacka - The Truth

P.S. Please be dope!!!!!!

Jul 22, 2003
P.S. Please be dope!!!!!!
I wouldnt hold your breath. If the first two are lacking it would be a safe bet that the 3rd will be the same if not worse and WE KNOW its a sure thing that it will not come out on the "release date". I have to say, Jacka is really not doing himself a favor putting out the quality of projects he has for the past year and a half. I hope for his sake he is working on a good project for himself.

Jul 16, 2011
I wouldnt hold your breath. If the first two are lacking it would be a safe bet that the 3rd will be the same if not worse and WE KNOW its a sure thing that it will not come out on the "release date". I have to say, Jacka is really not doing himself a favor putting out the quality of projects he has for the past year and a half. I hope for his sake he is working on a good project for himself.
it's already been pushed back like 10 times bro, lol. He does have a few dope projects in the works tho from what his boy's tell me.