THE JACKA: RASPUTIN IN-STORE MARCH 15th AT 6PM

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 26, 2004
Chinese Mike said:
i was out there, shit was dope. got hella footage for the block stars dvd today - rob lo, maki, husalah talking about the awax situation, jacka's performance, verstyle (dope game), hoodstarz (band aide & scoot dogg), balance in the cuts, telly mac on tha mac block.
i saw you up there cuz you was right next to me when you ask hus about that a-wax shit. he had gave a shout out for my dvd $KRILLIONAIRE STATUS right b4 you

Apr 8, 2004
RelGunz said:
i saw you up there cuz you was right next to me when you ask hus about that a-wax shit. he had gave a shout out for my dvd $KRILLIONAIRE STATUS right b4 you
ok, ok, shit i didn't even trip. you the dude that put out hood 2 hood too??

controversy $ell$

Apr 8, 2004
**NoRTHFaCE** said:
DAYUMMMM...THATS CRAZY...I GOTTA GET THAT DVD OFF U-WHENS IT GONNA DROP?

100-
dvd is gonna be free with the CD - in my opinion it really ain't right tryin to sell the cd & the dvd separate a lot of the time. muthafuckaz be tryin to get over you know, but i'm not on that hype, i'm not tryin to rip the fans off with a slap together dvd. the dvd is some exclusive shit that you ain't gonna see elsewhere too.

and i just got off the phone with some otha muthafuckas who i can't name right now thats gonna hop on the dvd too and it's gonna be that much bigger!!! wait and see!

Apr 25, 2002
yeah this shit was tight i was there

hus aint even know the words to his own vers off the hey girl remix.... he goes "this a brand new song i aint even know the verse yet work with me yall" hahahaha

that shit was cool though

met the hoodstarz those cats are wild met the gorilla pits too or at least one of them they are some cool cats

who is dude in the white shirt next to hus in that pic?

ScoSaSSiNeSS

Artist Records
Apr 1, 2003
www.thejacka.com
THE TURNOUT WAS RIDICULOUS!!! Thought Jacka would neva see the end of the fans in line for autographs and everything- it was really dope. Wish y'all coulda been there too. Half you guyz on here I didn't even know was there tho. Next time......Thanks for comin thru

Jan 24, 2004
^I made a mistake of calling out ScoSass as a bitch in a old thread but my boy Al introduced me to her at city she cool i know she work with the label now. its cool now i hope.Sco you worked with Cellski and them niggas before this?Where that nigga Cellski and sb and wsup who was that one girl