The Jacka of The Mob Figaz

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
Mezzano said:
yeah he's the only 1 who rips that NE4 track, he shoulda done all the verses on it

here's another jacka classic, i'm not listening to it now so its rough:

"whats up blood
a nigga yelled hella loud out the crowd
actin like he was gonna put in work for the skirt
I raised up my shirt
said dude these hollowtips hurt
so back up jerk
no you don't want me
ooney m-a-c
nigga you don't want me"

and yeah JACKA fa sho best album since like '97 from the yay
Man i was gonna post the same shit. That verse is off the hook with that hollowtips line. That shit was dope.

Sep 12, 2002
hop out with cormega never wait on a liine
just dip right in
he had a bitch she had a twin
i slid up on em
blowin rope in her face
yea this the place
the oak tree
everybody know me
all these chicks give head and they all wanna show me

Dec 12, 2003
This aint off the Jack cd but one of his lines from back in da day........"bent the corner on calirfornia and i bounce da fuc out/ hellA HIGH HITTIN FENCES WIT Aa-1 IN MY MOUTH/you think its fake mothafucka its real/ i resine in the P ON TOP OF THE WORLD AND ME" ........DAMN THAT HOLE SONG HOT .........HOLLA AT ME IF YOU WANT TO HEAR IT!

Jul 21, 2002
JACKA IS ONE OF THE HARDEST MC'S OUT THE BAY. I LIKE HOW HE IS SMOOTH WIT HIS RHYMES ITS KINDA OF A OLD SCHOOL SNOOP STYLE. CANT FUCK WITH THAT ALBUM THOUGH. HE GOT HEAT TO MELT THE NORTH POLE.

Apr 25, 2002
YEP HIS FIRST SHIT WAS A CERTIFIED CLASSIC ONE OF THE DOPEST CDS TO EVER DROP OUT OF THE BAY FROM ANY TIME PERIOD...... MY PERSONAL FAVORITE:

NIGGAS ACT UP BUT THEY NEVER DO STARE, MAN IM FROM THE STREETS AND WE ALWAYS OUT HERE, PUSHIN COKE HERE THE BOYS COME SO I GOTTA TEAR HITTIN GATES WITH THEM WEED LUNGS, CANT BREATHE, CANT RUN, CANT BELIEVE ITS 2001 AND IM STILL SELLIN YAY CELEBRATE EVERY DAY PUSHIN CAKES, OUT THE 7 0 MALLEY CANDY PAINT SHIFT KIT, MAN IM FROM THE DOPE GAME AND NIGGA WE THE SHIT

Sep 23, 2003
yeah, i don't know what it iz but i always bump that cd??? i mean i think there is tighter shit out, but i just think dude iz tight, he real folks and spittin real talk so you gotta luv it...
my fav on that shit iz the....1-2-3 you listening to the sounds of the M-O-B.....and Huss-a Lah....my dick so big it make all the girls cry.....but they still come back to me-e-e-e.....
I knew it was ya wife....I told her she was triphe......but she still gave head to me-e-e-e-e..
khazi and Huss are dope azz fuck...............rob low iz a sick azz producer too....we were one of the openers for huss and jack a couple months ago at the 550..........

www.soundclick.com/tonycashandyoungzae

Feb 12, 2003
YOU'LL PROBABLY THINK THAT IM INSANE BUT I KEPT THIS CD FOR TWO DAYS AND THEN SOLD IT, I DIDN'T FEEL BEATS AND JACKA DELIVERY AT ALL. I HAVE TO BUY IT ANOTHER TIME SINCE EVERYBODY SEEMS AGREE IT'S KIND OF CLASSIC.

TKO

Sicc OG
May 2, 2002
Jacka is coo....he got that voice that distinguishes him from others.....I hope his new shit is tight...I like so far what I been hearing...

Jan 24, 2004
TKO said:
Jacka is coo....he got that voice that distinguishes him from others.....I hope his new shit is tight...I like so far what I been hearing...

i seen some his mixtapes for sale by someone i thought u aint posed to be selling them mane.anyone??

Jul 5, 2002
my favorite song on the 1st jacka is million miles away but the coldest verse is on that jacka artist where he said

STOP TALKIN/KEEP WALKIN/BEFORE I CLAP YO ASS NIGGA/ TURN AROUND AND RUN THRU YO PANTS NIGGAS/ ME EAT WIT ME GUN/ME SLEEP WIT ME GUN/ME EVEN CLEAN ME TEETH WIT ME GUN