The Jacka iPhone App (homepage screen shot)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

J:M

Sicc OG
Feb 4, 2004
How is this going to be "fucking huge for Jacka and the bay"? There's 65,000 apps in the iTunes app store. It's great that he has an app, but for really reals, this don't mean shit. It's like saying in 1997, "Oh shit, Mac Dre has a website, this is gonna be HUGE!"

I don't think the Killer Mike app has done shit for him either. Not hating, just bringing this thread down to earth.

ESFCE

Sicc OG
Dec 4, 2004
thats cool....but jackas people should holla at me if they need a better designer...the app aint really visually appealing

Oct 25, 2007
www.antilabs.net
if you can tie it to your album like that and get people to pay for it enough to cover development costs + some, then it's just another leg of your hustle.

you gotta have a buzz for that though. not everyone can do that. jack can tho.

Jun 24, 2007
^ yeah but no1 gives a shit about Shots. Jack has fans that will actually download & interact with the app.

THe jacka is doing this for his hardcore fans, and yes the app will be free. This was just a leaked screenshot I seen floating around the internet so it probably isnt done yet.

Its a good look because Jack & Fab are the only cats really shining from the bay right now and they are doing everything necessary to engage thier fans.

Feb 15, 2006
get off his cock.

if i had an iphone, which i hope i never have to stoop down to that low level(fuck i love my HTC)....but anyways. if i needed an app, it would have bouncy titties and a fat ass. not based on a black man from the east bay. good music tho.

Oct 19, 2004
^ yeah but no1 gives a shit about Shots. Jack has fans that will actually download & interact with the app.

THe jacka is doing this for his hardcore fans, and yes the app will be free. This was just a leaked screenshot I seen floating around the internet so it probably isnt done yet.

Its a good look because Jack & Fab are the only cats really shining from the bay right now and they are doing everything necessary to engage thier fans.
No one gives a shit about you and neither does the jacka! Get his dick off ya tonsils. I was just stating that its easy so maybe other artist on here will look into makin one.