The Jacka "94th & Jack" Documentary

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

C-4

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
Did this actually drop yet? - Dr. Jacka & Mr. Hyde 'Sacramento representative Mac Rell and Mob Figaz member The Jacka (RIP) have their joint release called "Dr. Jacka & Mr. Hyde" available now on CD Baby. It's made of 18 cuts featuring Young K, Brando, Bamm and few more cats. Check out other releases from Mac Rell and The Jacka on iTunes.' I was waiting to cop it from a more legit website (never ordered from cd baby) thought itd show up on itunes if it was really released.
I seen that shit on the internet, but it looked cheap and thrown together. I didn't even wanna listen to it. Looked just like another project thrown together real quick to try to capitalize on Jack's name.

And now yall saying he aint even on it? Thats some wack bullshit. People need to let that man rest. There is plenty of real music of his that is still yet to come.

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
I seen that shit on the internet, but it looked cheap and thrown together. I didn't even wanna listen to it. Looked just like another project thrown together real quick to try to capitalize on Jack's name.

And now yall saying he aint even on it? Thats some wack bullshit. People need to let that man rest. There is plenty of real music of his that is still yet to come.
I loved how he brought dudes up, I remmeber when that drama went down and everybody started hating on rue, but jack kept fucking with him, and now rue is back to where he was in the game.