The Jacka’s Tear Gas turns 10 this year

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 4, 2015
Hard to imagine it’s almost 10 years since he put out the Tear Gas album (it came out in June 2009)... I was bumping it just now, and I remember not really feeling the album as much as The Jack Artist back then. I think a lot of people didn’t it like when it came out. Now that I listen to it again it’s actually pretty good. There are some dope cuts like “Summer”, “Dream”, “Storm”, “Our Heroes”, “Dopest Forreal”. What do you think of the album?

_A1_

Sicc OG
Aug 26, 2014
Bruh I remember me n the crew waited on this album to come out for soooo long. Shit kept getting pushed back. When it came out it became one of my favorite albums of all time. Right off the bat was an instant classic for me n my boys. Still one of my favorite albums of all time. Summer is one of my favorite songs of all time. RIP to the J A

Apr 25, 2002
Yea I remember Jack of All Trades and the street Album mixtape were dope but seemed like they weren’t “official” in the same way Jack Artist and Tear Gas felt. Great album. Hard to not argue the Jack was the best Bay rapper from 04-10. Also created a series of albums incredibly difficult to replicate after those years. RIP Jack.

Apr 4, 2015
Bruh I remember me n the crew waited on this album to come out for soooo long. Shit kept getting pushed back. When it came out it became one of my favorite albums of all time. Right off the bat was an instant classic for me n my boys. Still one of my favorite albums of all time. Summer is one of my favorite songs of all time. RIP to the J A
Summer is so dope. Great song to start the album with and I like how they flipped the concept of a summer anthem around to talk about this being the season of their people getting locked up

Props: _A1_