The Illest In The SouthEast

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 9, 2004
www.myspace.com
New Skywalk song off the South East Bully Vol II. "The Illest"
Damn, i would hate to be a weak rapper right about now.
The hunt is on, and you are the prey.
We are menacing the town right now mayne!
http://DueceFive.biz up and coming, home runs, no bunting.
Get ready folks we're about to drop 4 more projects b4 09 comes to completion.
I think that would make 9 if my numbers are correct.
By any means feel free to humble us, or fuck wit us!

Please feel free to provide any feedback.

01. The Illest.mp3 - 2.43MB

Mar 8, 2009
Everyone thanks for checkin the song out (91 views). I will continue to beast on niggas because thats what the southeast needs alot dont like me but got to respect the bar game.
I would say its hard to do what I do but its not

Oct 9, 2004
www.myspace.com
So are u hatin cause we not from ur jurisdiction or just because it's just hate on anything that aint Mitch day? i read a few of your post. I saw u bangin on juice lee. Aint no smudge on mine or skywalks name so basically all u can say is our muzik sucks? LoL. Thanks for the feed back homie. Next time im standing in front of Dr. J's, or Sun dance liquor store, or Jerry's or Bel Air gettin off my cd's (which I have done several times) I look forward to meetin you in person so you can let me know exactly how u feel about me as a man to me and not on siccness. The mixtape will be on me, no charge, just on some g shit but wherever it goes from there is on you my guy. once again I appreciate the feedback. Keep it gangsta, gangsta! Yeah That, Say That! 100

Mar 8, 2009
Thanks my nigga I needed a hater keep hatin it fits you. Do I suck because its better then the shit you smash? I think thats the reason homey that you on some Mitch shit and you rep him thats cool. Dont be mad that a nigga got a sound thats equal or better.

Oct 9, 2004
www.myspace.com
DUECEFIVE/KNOCK YOU OFF

New song "DueceFive/KnockYouOff" from the upcoming Skywalk Presents: DueceFive Radio Vol 1 (compilation) Hosted By: Dank Sanatra of The BatKave

We keepin it lit around here! Don't think cause you don't see us in "these streets" ery day, dont mean we aint in "The streets" eryday! lol
Get an ear full, it's way more to come! This is Just the beginning!

02. DueceFive-Knock You Off.mp3 - 3.44MB