The I sharted sign in sheet.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 30, 2006
Since most of the topics that have any participation usually have to do with some type of liquid, body function or devious sexual acts on retarded people. I decided make this thread about a liquid and body function.

Whens the last time you really just sharted?

It was after new years the next day and I still had hella food and drank and extacy in my stomach so I'm sitting on the couch playing madden with my brother and have to fart. Next thing you know I'm walking very slowly to the bathroom. Don't worry I just whiped my ass with my homies girls hair scrunchy and flipped my draws inside out and finished the game.

Apr 14, 2003
i was at work...waitin for this fucker to get outta the bathroom...i was hella fuckin pissed. took my boxers off and threw em away, covered em up with a buncha paper towels and shit.... hahaha

Feb 17, 2006
texascheese650 said:
ive gotten a wet asshole before but never fully shit...one time me and my friend were walking to the store from his house and he lifted his leg to fart and all the sudden he turns around and starts waddling back to his hosue...i followed him and he came out of his bathroom a few minutes later with a pair of tighty whities FULL of shit...lokked like a soft taco from taco bell...and he wore the same pants the next day on a field trip without washing them
i am wondering why the hell he came out and showed himself to you with whitie tighties full of shit....i mean lookin at a dookie in the toilet in one thing but lookin at your friend who has shit filled whities on is another

Dec 31, 2005
WWW.JDOTCOLOMBO.BLOGSPOT.COM
D'struction said:
i was at work...waitin for this fucker to get outta the bathroom...i was hella fuckin pissed. took my boxers off and threw em away, covered em up with a buncha paper towels and shit.... hahaha
hahaha thats not sharting..thats shitting your pants...sharting is thinking ur jus gonna fart and some shit comes out...you shit ur pants.......ahahahhahahahahaha

Dec 30, 2003
hahahhaha dam a few clooose calls but never a full shart....... last time i completely had shit pants was in 3rd grade.......... fuckin teacher wouldnt let me use the bathroom... so i just shit on myself hahaha

Apr 25, 2002
Houston
One time I was driving to work, and it was about an hour and fifteen minutes commute. During the commute, maybe halfway there, I lifted a leg to fart and it felt wet. I said, "You have to be fucking kidding me?!" So I had to sit in it for a while and felt really uncomfortable. When I got to work, I checked the seat to make sure it didn't soak through my boxers and pants and onto the seat. Then I immediately went to the bathroom, still feeling uncomfortable and hoping no one would smell it. I go into the bathroom and get some wet and dry paper towels and go into the stall and wipe it out as best as I could. Then I had to finish my shift with shit-stained boxers. As soon as I got home, I threw the boxers away and took a very thorough shower.

Jan 5, 2007
texascheese650 said:
ive gotten a wet asshole before but never fully shit...one time me and my friend were walking to the store from his house and he lifted his leg to fart and all the sudden he turns around and starts waddling back to his hosue...i followed him and he came out of his bathroom a few minutes later with a pair of tighty whities FULL of shit...lokked like a soft taco from taco bell...and he wore the same pants the next day on a field trip without washing them
omfg wow lol thts some funny shit taco bell haha