The I hate Pittsburg Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 3, 2008
if there was only 1 liqour store u shuld open a new one n get cashed out...thas a golden opportunity.

n galt aint a city....its like a retarded half brother of a city

Sep 16, 2011
I asked the guy at the liquor store why half of the liquor stores in town don't even sell liquor and he told me the City of Pittsburg has been trying to clean up the image so they made it extremly difficult to get a liquor license. That's why there are only a few bars.

I still don't understand why all the homeless people hang out in a vacant lot on Willow Pass EVERY DAY and EVERY NIGHT. Sometimes they randomly start dancing or yelling at cars passing by. It doesn't make any fucking sense to me lol

Also, I seen one of the ugliest hookers on the face of the planet last night I think my cornias got herpes just by looking at her lol

My neiborhood is nice as fuck tho' I got a 5 bedroom house for $1800 a month so I guess I cant complain too bad. Pittsburg has some nice ass areas just not enough to do.