The "I got promo" thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
After my first day on the job, the Arkansas market looks to be picking itself up off the ground. Here's my first days work, and hopefully not the last bad ass promo day I'll have.

I set up promo for sickology in Arkansas State University yesterday. I put 12x12's, 4x6's, and cd samplers all over the campus...in the library, student center, cafeteria, auditorium, and outside of the larger classrooms. I gave a friend of mine like 20 cd samplers to hand out to her friends in the dorm AFTER I had put up the promo. She left the school shortly after I got done at 3:30, and didn't return til close to ten. She was fully prepared to pass out samplers when she got back, but it was too late. The entire boys and girls dorms had already consumed my promo, and when she walked into the lobby of the girls dorm, there was a group of about ten girls dancing to Back Pack. ON TOP of that being fucking righteous, an intern for a few radio stations asked her to get at me for over a hundred cd samplers, because they're having some sort of big media outlet meeting in the next couple of weeks.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
I'm gonna make my end of the promo disappear and re-establish Little Rock as a marketable income for Strange. The other half is going into the hands of AJ for Springfield. I got nothing but faith in him, so all I'm concerned about is finding a handyman down here for me to get some backing from.

Mar 12, 2006
After my first day on the job, the Arkansas market looks to be picking itself up off the ground. Here's my first days work, and hopefully not the last bad ass promo day I'll have.

I set up promo for sickology in Arkansas State University yesterday. I put 12x12's, 4x6's, and cd samplers all over the campus...in the library, student center, cafeteria, auditorium, and outside of the larger classrooms. I gave a friend of mine like 20 cd samplers to hand out to her friends in the dorm AFTER I had put up the promo. She left the school shortly after I got done at 3:30, and didn't return til close to ten. She was fully prepared to pass out samplers when she got back, but it was too late. The entire boys and girls dorms had already consumed my promo, and when she walked into the lobby of the girls dorm, there was a group of about ten girls dancing to Back Pack. ON TOP of that being fucking righteous, an intern for a few radio stations asked her to get at me for over a hundred cd samplers, because they're having some sort of big media outlet meeting in the next couple of weeks.
pics?!

vid of ten girl backpack parade?

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
HAHA I have pics saved on my camera, but I need one of those memory sticks before the pics will reach a computer. I'll have to borrow one soon.

damn i want one of those big posters.. thats sick! if anyone wants to sell me on PM... i need it to add to my collection
Same.. Ill pay shipping if someone is willing to send me a couple posters
At the end of my promotions, if i have anything left, I'll send you guys some stuff. I will not sell this to you, but a shipping fee will need to be paid. High emphasis on IF there's any left. I don't plan on sitting on any of it.

Jul 3, 2008
HAHA I have pics saved on my camera, but I need one of those memory sticks before the pics will reach a computer. I'll have to borrow one soon.

At the end of my promotions, if i have anything left, I'll send you guys some stuff. I will not sell this to you, but a shipping fee will need to be paid. High emphasis on IF there's any left. I don't plan on sitting on any of it.
i like how u ignore my post bout wantin shit :(

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
I didn't see it, fag. That was a blanket post to anyone that wants promo. I'm ok with giving some promo to people, but I can't speak for fats, asmo, or n8 and the other promoters.

Jul 3, 2008
I didn't see it, fag. That was a blanket post to anyone that wants promo. I'm ok with giving some promo to people, but I can't speak for fats, asmo, or n8 and the other promoters.
hahah its all gravity....u jus want a poster yo...stash 1 for me...its just a poster...