THE HOTTEST 2 FROM SAC

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 14, 2002
J. GIB & SMIGG DIRTEE...THEY SHOULD MAKE A ALBUM OR A MIXTAPE TOGETHER!!!A NORTH SAC/SOUTH SAC TYPE THING..

THIS AINT MEANT TO DISRESPECT ANY OTHER ARTISTS FROM SAC...THEYRE ARE ALOTTA CATS OUT HERE WIT TALENT...

THESE 2 IN MY OPINION ARE THE FUTURE...THEY BOTH HAVE THAT COCKY SWAGGA AND I LOVE IT...I THINK THEY WOULD PUSH EACH OTHER IN THE LAB AND COME OUT WIT SOME STRAIGHT FIRE!!!!

THEY BOTH HAVE THAT FLOW THAT CAN BE SWALLOWED BY THE MAINSTREAM AUDIENCES...

WHAT EVERYONE ELSE THINK???

J. GIB & SMIGG DIRTEE...THEY SHOULD MAKE A ALBUM OR A MIXTAPE TOGETHER!!!A NORTH SAC/SOUTH SAC TYPE THING..

THIS AINT MEANT TO DISRESPECT ANY OTHER ARTISTS FROM SAC...THEYRE ARE ALOTTA CATS OUT HERE WIT TALENT...

THESE 2 IN MY OPINION ARE THE FUTURE...THEY BOTH HAVE THAT COCKY SWAGGA AND I LOVE IT...I THINK THEY WOULD PUSH EACH OTHER IN THE LAB AND COME OUT WIT SOME STRAIGHT FIRE!!!!

THEY BOTH HAVE THAT FLOW THAT CAN BE SWALLOWED BY THE MAINSTREAM AUDIENCES...

WHAT EVERYONE ELSE THINK???
I CAN CO-SIGN ON THAT

Jun 14, 2002
NEVER HEARD OF LIL TIM,LIL NICK OR YOUNG WILL.....

DOITMOVIN IS AVERAGE AT BEST IN MY OPINION...DONT LIKE HIS BEAT SELECTION...

THE FLOWHEEKANZ???NUTTY IS TITE,BUT NOBODY ELSE HAS DONE SHIT FROM THAT CAMP..AND EVEN NUTTYS RHYMES ARE GETTIN REPEATITIVE...

BUENO,GOES HARD....NO DOUBT ABOUT THAT...BUT I SUGGESTED SMIGG & GIB BECAUSE THEY HAVE STYLES THAT CAN MATCH EACH OTHER WELL IN MY OPNION...

AND THIS THREAD WAS NEVER ABOUT WHO HAS THE SPOTLIGHT RITE NOW...IT WAS ABOUT IF YOU WOULD WANT TO HEAR A SMIGG/GIB MIXTAPE...

May 24, 2002
www.sovereign-records.com
i hear ya , but i tried for years to build bridges out here and unite but fuck that ... its over.. im bout my self and family now.. hella cocky ass kats out here think they are superstars and never even dropped an album ...im the most slept on artist out here .. i take it as disrespect now... and i gas hotter then 80% of em...people outta town respect me more then the people in my town.. when i tried to "unite" and be the nice guy and offer a collab etc ... they wanna charge me! and im speakin on j gib for 1 example.... $300? when he never dropped an album and even if he did , i sold waaaaaaay more units then him... gimmie a fuckin break ... FUCK UNITY...

i hear ya , but i tried for years to build bridges out here and unite but fuck that ... its over.. im bout my self and family now.. hella cocky ass kats out here think they are superstars and never even dropped an album ...im the most slept on artist out here .. i take it as disrespect now... and i gas hotter then 80% of em...people outta town respect me more then the people in my town.. when i tried to "unite" and be the nice guy and offer a collab etc ... they wanna charge me! and im speakin on j gib for 1 example.... $300? when he never dropped an album and even if he did , i sold waaaaaaay more units then him... gimmie a fuckin break ... FUCK UNITY...
Haha I feel u on that shit, people get 2 big headed off of mixtapes and myspace hits and don't like a nigga get a song played on the radio lol they only get 2 spins a week but they wanna act hollywood. A lot of people who chargin for verses are in no way shape or form in a spot where they chargin, I aint gonna say names but sum nigga tried to charge for a mixtape verse and he aint even have a cd out the game is fucked up and sum people get 2 ahead of themselves that's why they don't go no where

Aug 16, 2002
Bruh when you make a title that say "hottest 2 in sac" im gon reply the way i did cause they aint! as far as not knowing who my rellys are....if you was out here in sac, i mean really out here you would know about em! Young will just dropped a full 20 song album wit Dubb 20 featuring some real hittaz! Lil Tim and LIl Nick is beasts from my hood so im always gon be bias! but they both raw as fuck! AND DOITMOVIN average? you fuckin crazy! that boy got bars bruh! stupid bars! and he makin real moves out here! That boy fuckin wit Guce and Niggaz down south wit that suwoop movement...Sumthin Terrible Co signin him, YOung L co signin. he just did a demolition man mixtape! that boy been grindin for a minute where you been? I aint knockin Gib or Smigg but they aint tha hottest point blank period!

@ DUBB: I Z YOU MY NIGGA! STUPID SLEPT ON! PARK SHIT OR NUTHIN!

NEVER HEARD OF LIL TIM,LIL NICK OR YOUNG WILL.....

DOITMOVIN IS AVERAGE AT BEST IN MY OPINION...DONT LIKE HIS BEAT SELECTION...

THE FLOWHEEKANZ???NUTTY IS TITE,BUT NOBODY ELSE HAS DONE SHIT FROM THAT CAMP..AND EVEN NUTTYS RHYMES ARE GETTIN REPEATITIVE...

BUENO,GOES HARD....NO DOUBT ABOUT THAT...BUT I SUGGESTED SMIGG & GIB BECAUSE THEY HAVE STYLES THAT CAN MATCH EACH OTHER WELL IN MY OPNION...

AND THIS THREAD WAS NEVER ABOUT WHO HAS THE SPOTLIGHT RITE NOW...IT WAS ABOUT IF YOU WOULD WANT TO HEAR A SMIGG/GIB MIXTAPE...

Oct 30, 2008
^^^^^ bIAS IS THE RIGHT WORD, 4 REALZ THO THAT'S LIKE ME JUST PUSHIN NUTTY,LYNCH, bO, SMIGG, I THINK bUENO NEEDS 2 GET HIS SHINE AND THE OTHER IS EITHER SMIGG OR NUTTY BUT SMIGG BE REPPIN THAT DAGO TO SO I SAY T-NUTTY, bUT I FEEL YOU THO PUSH 4 THE HOME TEAM bUT I JUST AINT HEARD NONE OF THESE LIL NIC AND LIL TIM PRObALLY LIKE ALOT OF US SO THE 2 HOTTEST IN SAC GOT 2 bE KNOWN AT LEAST!!!!!!!!

Aug 16, 2002
Bruh i feel you...but at the same time there are too many slept on cats out here! as far as my niggaz being unknown...I dont know how they all over sac releases! Tim been on C-dubb albums, big slep rock albums, Gp tha beast Albums, Flossalini albums....and Lil Nick fuck wit Slap ent one of the biggest promotion groups out here in sac. But yea Nick a real nigga gettin locked up all the time and not focusing on muzik! same wit my niggaz Snubbz and Staxx they just real niggaz that rap haha!

When my nigga Bad Bizzness drops his shit, he gon be killin it! now if you dont know who bad bizzness is you need to slap yourself haha!

Feb 11, 2004
WWW.MYSPACE.COM
Bruh when you make a title that say "hottest 2 in sac" im gon reply the way i did cause they aint! as far as not knowing who my rellys are....if you was out here in sac, i mean really out here you would know about em! Young will just dropped a full 20 song album wit Dubb 20 featuring some real hittaz! Lil Tim and LIl Nick is beasts from my hood so im always gon be bias! but they both raw as fuck! AND DOITMOVIN average? you fuckin crazy! that boy got bars bruh! stupid bars! and he makin real moves out here! That boy fuckin wit Guce and Niggaz down south wit that suwoop movement...Sumthin Terrible Co signin him, YOung L co signin. he just did a demolition man mixtape! that boy been grindin for a minute where you been? I aint knockin Gib or Smigg but they aint tha hottest point blank period!

average??!! i respect that its your opinion but i agree with carlos if i must say....i fuck wit gib and smigg both heavy but are they the hottest right now no do they have potential to be the hottest fuck yeah both of them niggas is crazy talented but the hottest nigga in sac city right now is bueno hands down

May 30, 2006

Nobody else in his camp has done shit? I don't care what they have done...There mic skills shit all over Smigg and Gib is my point....Jack Thrilla would murder these 2 niggaz...And what has Smigg and Gib done thats so fuckin great?

And the thread title said "The Hottest 2 From Sac" so don't sit and expect for people not to debate with the names you've thrown p there if they are not undisputable

May 30, 2006
hella cocky ass kats out here think they are superstars and never even dropped an album ...
I stress that shit alday long homie...Even cats who got albums out act like they sold 125,00 out the trunk when they done prolly sold 3'000 per album and gave away another 5'000 copies and got 60 songs on the net for free download but be having these super star egos....Alot of them be right on these boards and people be wondering why I be talking shit back to hella artist on the Siccness.

TO BE THE HOTTEST IN YA CITY U HAVE TO BE DOIN SHOWS OUTSIDE OF YA CITY. IMMA VOUCH 4 MY NIGGA TRE MAK, IF U AINT PERFORMIN IN THE HOUSE OF BLUES, TRAVELIN WIT A LEGEND, MAKIN VIDEOS, MAKE REAL POWER MOVES HOW CAN U BE THE HOTTEST N THA TOWN, ITS TO MANY OPINONS BUT NOT ENUFF HONEST OPINIONS ON WHOS HOT, ITS ALOT OF GOOD TALENT BUT U GOTTA BE A STANDOUT TO BE HOT. MYSPACE HITS DONT COUNT CUZ THAT SHIT CAN BE ALTERED

Aug 16, 2002
BRUH WIT THAT BEING SAID....I DONT KNOW TOO MANY PEOPLE IN SAC THAT SLAP TRE MAK MUZIK..AND IM REALLY OUT HERE BRUH! I FUKZ WIT NIGGAZ FROM THA P TO THA VIEW TO THA HIEGHTS TO HIGHLANDZ, GARDENZ TO RANCHO, ELK GROVE ETC...I AINT KNOCKIN HIM BUT HE AINT EVEN BLOWN UP OUT HERE LIKE THAT! OBVIOUSLY HE DOING HIS THANG AND BIGS UP TO HIM 4 THAT BUT IN ORDER TO B THE HOTTEST IN THIS CITY SACRAMENTO YOU GOTTA HAVE A NAME THAT EVERYBODY KNOWS...SO YOU CAN B LIKE TRE MAK AND EVERYBODY GONNA B LIKE OH YEA HE GOT BARZ! OR IF HE DOING A SHOW OUT HERE EVERYBODY TRYING TO GET TO IT....HE MAKIN A VIDEO OUT HERE NIGGAZ FROM ALL HOODZ IS TRYIN TO B IN IT...HATE TO SAY IT BUT HE AINT DOING IT LIKE THAT OUT HERE! HE MIGHT HAVE IT LIKE THAT IN DAGO OR LA BUT NOT OUT HERE! AND THOSE ARE HONEST WORDS FROM SOMEBODY WHO IS A DIE HARD SACRAMENTO RAP FAN!

AS FOR BUENO....HE THE HOTTEST FOR OBVIOUS REASONS...EVERYTHING THAT I STATED TRE WASNT DOING BUENO IS DOING...FOR INSTANCE WHEN HE RECORDED HIS VIDEO FOR THA SONG WIT AKON...NIGGAZ SHOWED UP FROM ALL OVER (NORTE'Z, BLOODS, CRIPS, BAY NIGGAZ, LA NIGGAZ) WHEN HE DO SHOWS THEY FUCKIN CRACK, SOME OF THA LIVEST SHIT I BEEN TO IN SAC, WHEN YOU SLIDE THRU THA HOOD NIGGAZ IS KNOWING BOUT BUENO AND MOST LIKELY THEY GOT HIS SHIT IN THEY CAR SOMEWHERE! AND FOR THE FACT THAT RISING STARZ REACH OUT TO HIM ( E-40, JACKA, DUBB 20, DOONEY AND GOLDIE OF THA FED GANG, BEEDA WEEDA, FED X, RIDAH, MISTAH FAB,BALANCE, DB'Z, KEAKDA SNEAK & MAC DRE (rip) AND EVERY HOT ARTIST IN SAC HAS EITHER FUCKED WITH OR IS TRYING TO GET HIM ON THEY ALBUM THAT SAYS ALOT. HIS GROUP THA HUSTLE GANG GOT SOME OF THA HARDEST SPITTAZ FROM ALL OVER CALI ( BIRDIE L'Z FROM LONG BEACH, ANT RICH FROM VALLEJO, STREET KNOWLEDGE FROM OAKLAND, KELIOSO, ZO AND LIL DARRELLE FROM SAC.... AND I AINT EVEN SAID SHIT ABOUT HIS TOP NOTCH PRODUCTION ON EVERY ALBUM!

THERE IS ALOT OF TALENT IN SAC..BUT FACTS ARE FACTS BRUH BRUH...BUENO IS THE HOTTEST IN SAC! ALOT OF PEOPLE CAN ARGUE FOR THERE FRIENDS OR THERE "FAVORITE SAC RAPPER" BUT AINT NO ARGUING FACTS! AND FOR ANYONE WHO THINKS I MIGHT B A BUENO DICK RIDER BLAH BLAH BLAH...MY FAVORITE SAC RAPPER IS BAD BIZZNESS FORMALLY OF SUMTHIN TERRIBLE SO MISS ME WIT THAT BULLSHIT!

SMIGG, J.GIB, TRE MAK AND EVERY OTHER RAPPER MENTIONED KEEP GRINDIN 916 OR NUFFA!

May 24, 2002
www.sovereign-records.com
i feel what rossi is sayin , bueno got the ball out here.. he stays grindin and busy , on top of that , he's a good dude...last time i ran into him , he was with dude from demolition men and when he introduced us , he introduced me as " another one of the top rappers in sac " just for him to think like that bout my shit is cool... its good to hear that , even if i aint one of the top rappers out here.. he reconized that i stays busy , consistantly drops albums and somehow someway , find a way to get some money out this strugglin bizness... real reconize real

im rootin for bueno , tre mak , smigg , flossalini , relly rel , young loc , do it movin ,hustlematic , t-nutty , cway , and many others , theres alot of humble kats out there , but there are waaaaay more assholes...lol... thats just how it is though....