The Homeboy Siccne$$ Album...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 8, 2010
More artist should do spanish tracks, I mean... we are Mexican! What format is it on? My recorder writes track at once (TAO) or disc at once (DAO)

Your brothers going to kick that ass for giving his shit away, lol
hahaha its still in the mixcraft program, i'am trying to fuck with it to make it mp3 but i been laggin it, its a koo track too, and he's repping VNG on that track.

Mr G

Drunk Pot-Head
Apr 4, 2007
Las Vegas
i did the No Suckas Compilation straight with homies from Siccness. every artist on their is from siccness. ionno if that counts it had 37 artists and 19 tracks
didnt even think of that cuz i havent heard the cd yet so i aint seen the track list, i know you networked it heavy but i didnt know every artist you ended up gettin on it was a /vb member... good shit

Jul 29, 2009
East Palo Alto, Ca
didnt even think of that cuz i havent heard the cd yet so i aint seen the track list, i know you networked it heavy but i didnt know every artist you ended up gettin on it was a /vb member... good shit

i had the listing and cover on here for a good minute. hell yea, promoted it on the radio, had a lil signing in EPA with a couple homies on it, Dosia, Skarekrow, deep sleep came down, well part of deep sleep, big ru came 2. but yea it was all siccness homies,