The Hills May Have Eyes, But Youre Still Blind

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
No it's not The Fall of Troy. From what I know (which isn't much) The Hunt of Yoshi takes songs by popular and/or up and coming artists and makes them sound like old school Nintendo songs. I'm pretty sure they rename the songs though because there isn't a song by TFOT named "The Hills May Have Eyes, But You're Still Blind" to my knowledge.

B-Buzz

lenbiasyayo
Oct 21, 2002
bhibago
last.fm
They have a Portugal. The Man song on the myspace(How the leopard got it's spots). See a couple more on the offish site I wanna hear. Cool shit though, I love midis.

EDIT
Alright the fall of troy album is midi versions of What Sounds Does A Mastodon Make?, I Just Got This Symphony Goin', F.C.P.S.I.T.S.G.E.P.G.E.P.G.E.P., Last March of the Ents, Rockstar Nailbomb!, and The Circus That Has Brought Us Here To These Nights (Yo Chocola)

Aug 20, 2004
B-Buzz said:
They have a Portugal. The Man song on the myspace(How the leopard got it's spots). See a couple more on the offish site I wanna hear. Cool shit though, I love midis.

EDIT
Alright the fall of troy album is midi versions of What Sounds Does A Mastodon Make?, I Just Got This Symphony Goin', F.C.P.S.I.T.S.G.E.P.G.E.P.G.E.P., Last March of the Ents, Rockstar Nailbomb!, and The Circus That Has Brought Us Here To These Nights (Yo Chocola)
Right on, im new to The Fall Of Troy so I dont quite know their songs yet but recognized some of the riffs. Thanks man.