The Hateful Eight (2015, Quentin Tarantino)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 28, 2008
So whats the verdict? Heard a few people say it was just ok, but if you enjoy the typical Tarantino dialogue scenes you'll enjoy it.
If you like his movies this is awesome!

I really enjoyed it. A bit long so seeing it at home was probably better than a theater but I really liked it.

I would say if you enjoyed Django Unchained you will love this movie.

Last edited:
Aug 7, 2003
Pittsburg/Bay Point
I don't know, not really digging most of this guy's movies, his writing was good in True Romance, liked Reservoir Dogs, hated Pulp Fiction, Jackie Brown was just okay, hated the Kill Bill movies, really liked Inglourious Basterds, Django was fucking stupid, and this one has the same feel as Django.

Is this movie really worth wasting time on??

EDIT: Oh yeah, Christoph Waltz is a great actor!!!

Last edited:
May 16, 2002
I thought the movie was great. Reminiscent of Reservoir Dogs in a western style. With a touch of "Clue" or "Murder By Death." Look up those films if you are confused.

The film is slightly different in the sence that it doesn't carry that quick witted / smart ass dialogue most Tarantino films are known for. Pehaps we as fans expected too much?

I personally thought the film carried on a bit long on purpose with the intend to slightly bore the viewer. And in the typical Tarantino fashion, he spins the film around at that breaking point and takes you through twist and turns on who did it and who's involved.

Thumbs up!

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
i liked it a lot more than django, i think the highs of basterds was better but this is more consistent all thoughout