@ the grown folks in the forum right here

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
the ''KIDS''

the kids in this forum thionk playa playa is the way to go..i think it makes you a lonely old man..been with my girl 3 years...talkin on marriage,,,,so i feel ya...nightshield,you need a cameo get at me...dont go on my old tracks off tha 1st fts im brinngin it double that!!!!!!!!!!p.s. loved hostile takeover....str8 heat versatile as hell my fellow red skin

CODE

Sicc OG
Oct 20, 2002
Villian.....

I agree with you to the fullest about this playa playa shit.....It took me 22 years to finally figure that out...Although I have no intention on getting married for a leats 5 years ....But in the end that player biz will indeed make you lonely man....In addition all that paya work will eventually lead up to a bunch a broken as betrayed friendships on both sides of the perspective.

Being a player is based on being a scandoulous fuck...Remeber who your true friends are before you go about back stabbin..

^^Real shit, from the wise CODE...

Kaze

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
Re: the ''KIDS''

MR.VILLAIN said:
the kids in this forum thionk playa playa is the way to go..i think it makes you a lonely old man..been with my girl 3 years...talkin on marriage,,,,so i feel ya...nightshield,you need a cameo get at me...dont go on my old tracks off tha 1st fts im brinngin it double that!!!!!!!!!!p.s. loved hostile takeover....str8 heat versatile as hell my fellow red skin
I agree about the playa shit...

C

CinFul-1

I'm 24 with a kid, was with a stupid bitch for like 4 years, now I wanna slit her throat. I plann on having zero serious relationships till I'm 40, right now I'm just sticking rats