The Grinder for Wii (4-player online cooperative mode ala Left 4 Dead)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Premo

Face Scrunched Lookn Rude
Aug 1, 2004
NASWIPP. A subdivision of IKSRTFO
nintendo i see u tryna step ur FPS and 3PS game up

but really all ur hardcore fans wanna do is be able to play fighting games on ur system .. u know like back in the super nintendo days when u had sf2 and killer instinct on and crackin

really nintendo i wouldve loved to purchase a Wii so i could spend more time with ur innovative cut edge products but the reality of the situation is .. capcom is my favorite game maker and i love fighting games and arcade style fast paced shit alot . the control scheme on ur nintendo wii , while highly innovative and boundary pushing , doesnt make it attractive for people to play or make fighting games for the Wii . and ur family freindly PG shit is cool , i feel u on that , but u are really losing big when shit like dead rising and sf4 arent able to be conceived on ur system in favor for like i dunno .. harvey birdman attorney at law or something . and capcom i see u with ur wii exclusives .. but no RE5 .. see how nintendo owners get done dirty cuz of the controller .. i guess at the end of the day nintendo got they own exclusives to make up for it like RE4 and umbrella chronicles and all that

i love mario .. i love to eat mushrooms and all that shit .. just fix the fuckin controllers next time .. fuck the bowling game

Nov 14, 2002
Wii is going to have a hard time when XBox finally releases that motion detection camera thingy that is supposed to be much better than the wii.

Nov 14, 2002
Wii is going to have a hard time when XBox finally releases that motion detection camera thingy that is supposed to be much better than the wii.

Feb 12, 2003
www.soundclick.com
The WII has so much potential when it comes to FPS/3PS.. Metroid and RE4 are examples.. I cant wait for The Conduit either!

Btw this game sounds dope.. The story sounds sorta lame but Left 4 Dead dosnt even have a story and its still a fun game lol.

oh shit you can weild a sword? Fuck ima be hackin zombies 4sure lol