THE GRIND FAMILY ON BET

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 26, 2002
do u know of a dude who is from Gary Area named Justin johnson, played basketball, he goes to SLU...met him tonight he let me hear all kinds of Gary shit.....thugged Out is nice, OG version of WHATUPDOE?? is RAW, He let me hear the some old Grind Family from 99 Why did Ric Jilla snap on BONE like that.ouch

That shit is PURE FUCKING RAW, I HAVE YET TO BE DISAPPOINTED WITH ANY GARY SHIT

Apr 25, 2002
jesse james said:
do u know of a dude who is from Gary Area named Justin johnson, played basketball, he goes to SLU...met him tonight he let me hear all kinds of Gary shit.....thugged Out is nice, OG version of WHATUPDOE?? is RAW, He let me hear the some old Grind Family from 99 Why did Ric Jilla snap on BONE like that.ouch

That shit is PURE FUCKING RAW, I HAVE YET TO BE DISAPPOINTED WITH ANY GARY SHIT

Real tall mutha fucka? If so he played for Merrillville Highschool. Thugged Out is cool.
one

Aug 26, 2002
Justin Johnson , light skin black guy, about 6'4- 6'6 can't tell all mofo like that compared to me are tall...............He plays for SLU......freshman, 18 or 19 Tantrum bit him on a freestyle battle, dude was hella cool we gonna hook up again and kick it ...I think that might been the school he told but i was high off my ass and drunk