The Grinch - A line against Crips ???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 16, 2002
hey sleep, you really need to get some!!
( I meant some actual sleep, but you need to "Get some" too) cause you're bitching more than Shady records about Thugg Pit right now dude, seriously(cartman voice)

but yeah, I asked Tech if he was a Blood, and he said NO, he wears RED to represent Kansas City, but Kutt loves to "B-Walk"....so??? WC & Snoop love to "C-Walk"? AND????? worrying about Blood and Crip shit is some old shit.. take it from me, I live near Compton motherfucker...it's mostly about real personal "BEEF" not gang color these days....unless you're someone who got influenced by that movie "Whiteboys" that lives in Kentucky or some shit!! LOL

-Jugga

Nov 14, 2002
dean!allmighty! said:

Then they get on their gangster "BLOOD" gear...go pick up "KUTT"..that blood gang bangin...hard core..."CRIP" shooting...LOL...ahhh shit...and that guy with the red hair...what was his name ZERO? did we ever decide who he was?
Do you mean that guy from Cash Money, Tek Nine? I think that's his name.

Nov 18, 2002
You guys try and bash me for saying bloods and crips are retarded? obviously in some point of your miserable lifes you acted like one or atleast some of you did and besides the point, it's funny how all of you take each other sides I like that. It shows that most of you are used to doing that kind of shit in situations.. I'm glad that I was entertainment for some people, I like being the center of attention, it feels damn good.. Do I cruise the belt? no obviously you have before or you wouldn't of mentioned it. Only losers and no lifes do that sort of thang. Are you one of them my friend..

Nov 14, 2002
[quote[You guys try and bash me for saying bloods and crips are retarded?[/quote]

No.

We bash you for being an idiot. It has nothing to do with your post or opinion. It's just that you're an uneducated pain in the ass.

obviously in some point of your miserable lifes you acted like one or atleast some of you did and besides the point,
Every day I try to act like a blood, AND a crip at least once each.

it's funny how all of you take each other sides I like that. It shows that most of you are used to doing that kind of shit in situations..
God forbid we're "used to" defending our friends. How dare we.

I'm glad that I was entertainment for some people, I like being the center of attention, it feels damn good..
Good, because we're not done with you.

Do I cruise the belt? no obviously you have before or you wouldn't of mentioned it. Only losers and no lifes do that sort of thang. Are you one of them my friend..
Yeah sure. You're just pissed because for you to "cruise" the belt, you'd need a pair of rollerblades and a dog to pull you.

Sep 19, 2003
www.geocities.com
Zer0.MediA said:
God forbid we're "used to" defending our friends. How dare we.

Yeah sure. You're just pissed because for you to "cruise" the belt, you'd need a pair of rollerblades and a dog to pull you. [/B]
ROFTL... Zero... wtf? Where do u come up with this ish? rollerblades... haha...

it's just nice NOT to be the one 'bashed' (as he put it) on!

Jan 7, 2003
A point..and I will try to keep it short and sweet just for MizeryU...

At one point some of these people that we are speaking on were probably wrapped up in the gang lifestyle...at one point... that doesn't mean they still run around doing some of the things they used to, but you will always represent...You will always be what you are reppin... Just because like you said Tech used to hang with "Bloods", or "thugs" I believe he himself stated it was the word "ROUGES" that he represented...if I am wrong feel free to correct me...The Reppin that Kutt does...is about the DUECE CLICK...Don't even know if that was very rellavent..but I felt like yippity yappin agian...ha!

Never bash you for stating that gangs are stupid, I dont agree with what most of them are known to do...but the gangs, that you are talking about maybe are steriotypical...what I see in these 2 more, is about being boys, and having eachothers backs...coming together when they need eachother, not going out looking for trouble...I am done...promise

Oct 6, 2002
Anna the boys went out of town and blocked in Barbies little red car , what kind of shit is that!!!!!!! Guess I will be forced to drive the Tonka truck. LOL

Now why would anyone tell who I am when I was having so much fun. I never really get to be a bitch anymore and just when I was getting ready to put it in overdrive you go and rat me out.

Nov 18, 2002
dean!allmighty!

Thank you for clearing that up. That should of been done about ten hours ago. Which was impossible because of the idiots. And zero being uneducated doesn't infect me in anyway, im still getting some kind of point acrossed in which you people are being offended. But atleast in some point in my life, I can be educated just like you. Well I guess that's what college is for :)