The Greatest Rapper Ever

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
TO EVERYBODY:
I read that post asking who they thought was the greatest rapper ever outside the 206. I would have to say Niko. I know you'all have no idea who the hell i'm talking about, but she's in a group called Tre out of Cleveland, Ohio. The reason I know about her is she is featured on a song called "Street People" by Krayzie-Bone, on his first solo album (the green double cd). She comes in and spits the best verse I have EVER heard in my life.

Does anybody else know about her? I can't get my hands on any of her stuff, there's only one website and it indicates that Tre's cds are all out of print. Can anybody help me out?

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
for real....no female rapper is the best out of every rapper in the world.....come on now, what are you thinkin'?

Apr 25, 2002
Sixxness said:
for real....no female rapper is the best out of every rapper in the world.....come on now, what are you thinkin'?
She flows better than anybody on this board does, I guarantee you that. That's including Syko, BD, D-Sane, Mr. D.O.G., and of course, Tadou.

Apr 25, 2002
www.Tadou.com
Wheeee :D

EP comin soon...only $5 ! more like an EP/LP, it'll probably have around 12 or 13 tracks...if i have to, i'll have 4 or 5 solo cuts up on it....but i aint sellin no empty-ass album! it'll DEFINATELY be worth that 5 spot.....1

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
xpanther206 said:

She flows better than anybody on this board does, I guarantee you that. That's including Syko, BD, D-Sane, Mr. D.O.G., and of course, Tadou.
guess what kids? today i'm moving to mexico :rolleyes: (hopefully you understand what i'm sayin').....get an audio of this broad, and let everyone make their own decision.....

Apr 25, 2002
Sixxness said:
get an audio of this broad, and let everyone make their own decision.....
BELIEVE ME I want to, but that's why I posted, b/c I was hoping somebody had something on her. She's mentioned on 1 website, and that's IT. Looks as if all her and her group's shit is out of print. On top of all that, they out of Cleveland, Ohio. I don't know how to get my hands on any of her stuff though, but just b/c of 1 VERSE I'm crazy about her.