The Greatest Mixtape

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 21, 2005
ok look im new to siccness but ive been readin alot of threads and i came across this one by I-Rocc under blowin up in sd "but I really stand firm on the fact that if we stop trying to compete with eachother and start trying to race with industry niggaz to the best of our ability...a wider scale of people/rap fans will start to take notice and buy records" this has inspired me to use all my connects and money to push out a big westcoast Mixtape 2 get everyone known and 2 let everyone know that the west is back. Im talkin bout pressin this out like an album. I want an all star line up along with new rappers from all over cali not just south. Its all bout unity. I have connects with local radio stations and if every one pitches in some money it will be real cheap but youll be makin more than you put in. And the last track will be all bout promotion like a long commercial with everyone promoting there new stuff. If this mixtape goes according to da plan it will make the west blow up big. Because right now were sperated by Race And Sets but if its all together there aint no reason why sum one shudnt buy it. I have connects with beats and with some mexican rappers but i need some of that bay area in there n some of that south east flava. the mixtape will need these artist.
Snoop(GOT A CONNECT)
Mitchy Slick & SAS(NEED A CONNECT)
Luni Coleone( NEED A CONNECT)
I Rocc(NEED A CONNECT)
Dido Brown(GOT A CONNECT)
Mr Shadow(GOT A CONNECT)
Mr Lil One(GOT A CONNECT)
Break Bred Mafia(GOT A CONNECT)
Yukmouth(NEED A CONNECT)
E40(NEED A CONNECT)
Silencer(GOT A CONNECT)
Termite(GOT A CONNECT)
SAD(GOT A CONNECT)
Queenie(GOT A CONNECT)
Lil Playboy(GOT A CONNECT)
Bloc Runaz(GOT A CONNECT)
Kokane(GOT A CONNECT)
KAOS(GOT A CONNECT)
and other artist who wanna go on.
I need 5 more artist to get in contact with. the other artist that i have connects with i will talk to later this week. artist i have no connects with i need help. whoever else wanna jump on show some skill n your welcome. Any Suggestions? Well imma check this in the morning see what ppl come up with.Much respect to all the west.