THE GREATEST MIXTAPE

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 21, 2005
ok look im new to siccness but ive been readin alot of threads and i came across this one by I-Rocc under blowin up in sd "but I really stand firm on the fact that if we stop trying to compete with eachother and start trying to race with industry niggaz to the best of our ability...a wider scale of people/rap fans will start to take notice and buy records" this has inspired me to use all my connects and money to push out a big westcoast Mixtape 2 get everyone known and 2 let everyone know that the west is back. Im talkin bout pressin this out like an album. I want an all star line up along with new rappers from all over cali not just south. Its all bout unity. I have connects with local radio stations and if every one pitches in some money it will be real cheap but youll be makin more than you put in. And the last track will be all bout promotion like a long commercial with everyone promoting there new stuff. If this mixtape goes according to da plan it will make the west blow up big. Because right now were sperated by Race And Sets but if its all together there aint no reason why sum one shudnt buy it. I have connects with beats and with some mexican rappers but i need some of that bay area in there n some of that south east flava. the mixtape will need these artist.
Snoop(GOT A CONNECT)
Mitchy Slick & SAS(NEED A CONNECT)
Luni Coleone( NEED A CONNECT)
I Rocc(NEED A CONNECT)
Dido Brown(GOT A CONNECT)
Mr Shadow(GOT A CONNECT)
Mr Lil One(GOT A CONNECT)
Break Bred Mafia(GOT A CONNECT)
Yukmouth(NEED A CONNECT)
E40(NEED A CONNECT)
Silencer(GOT A CONNECT)
Termite(GOT A CONNECT)
SAD(GOT A CONNECT)
Queenie(GOT A CONNECT)
Lil Playboy(GOT A CONNECT)
Bloc Runaz(GOT A CONNECT)
Kokane(GOT A CONNECT)
KAOS(GOT A CONNECT)
and other artist who wanna go on.
I need 5 more artist to get in contact with. the other artist that i have connects with i will talk to later this week. artist i have no connects with i need help. whoever else wanna jump on show some skill n your welcome. Any Suggestions? Well imma check this in the morning see what ppl come up with.Much respect to all the west.

Jun 2, 2004
some of those artist post on here. if you can contact i-rocc, he can get u in contact with luni coleone & yukmouth. mitchy can get u in contact with the rest of sas. good luck with this

Jul 21, 2005
The only reason why im puttin Dido on it is cuz he will help me push it out n that homie moves figures man he sells about 200 a day and he sells everyday over a week thats 1400 over a month thats around 6000. Along with the rappers that post here that are big the cd should sell itself. Especialy if i put snoop on it even if he does one track but i need to talk to him later in the week. Shit if mitchy just jumps on it, it will sell itself. By doin this will outsmart the industry independently. Cuz lets face it the artist i just named dont have Major dealz with the exeption of snoop n x and a couple of other ones but that bout it like this will start the biggest west coast movement oh yeh I just added another artist YoungSicc so any local rappers wanna jump on this and if any one got connects to any other people please use them n support this Mixtape. Any other good rappers out there in north cali or south cali? and with everyones pitch in will put the ads on bustops magz and alot of other shit. thanks baby g for wishin luck n Bomb first u rap or what?

Apr 12, 2005
www.freeloadmp3.com
first of all i wish you the best of luck and I hope you get who you need,I have to disagree with you as far as makin the west blow up.You can get all the artist you want and it aint gonna make it hot, what about beats, or are you gonna recycle whats out there? the market is saturated with robots and mixtapes arent what its really cracked up to be, especially in cali.Im from the days of dj clue(91) ron g, stan strong, mr rello and jadel, envy, the 90s was crackin with mixtapes and special features, now features oversaturate everymixtape, album, comp, it aint new and aint special.walk through an isle at wherehouse, or tower records and check alot of unknown artist with famous features and they aint sellin(not all). To everyone- it is too easy to get features,I aint gonna buy your c.d. cause snoop or mitch is on there if i want to hear them ill buy there shit.people are tired of shelling out 16 dollars for albums and 10 for mixtapes thinking ---oh he has such and such on there, so he must be tight--wrong answer we have been beat too many times to fall for the okie-doke again. This may be one of the main reasons the west fell off or southeast aint blown up is because we rely on others to get us where we need to go.Im all for networking and plugging people but sometimes a great artist and another great artist= shit, there has to be chemistry, and its not as simple as them being pros and laying down a hot 16.I feel in order to go where we need to go, we need to help with connecting and making it known, where to record, pressing of c.d, artwork, distributionetc.If you cant put an album out with minimal feat( unless its a group) and hold it down then, this might not be for you, as i was saying I wish ya luck, and if I can help i will , but its the wrong message westcoast and dago stand up, and do fa self

Jun 8, 2005
Uniko said:
The only reason why im puttin Dido on it is cuz he will help me push it out n that homie moves figures man he sells about 200 a day and he sells everyday over a week thats 1400 over a month thats around 6000. Along with the rappers that post here that are big the cd should sell itself. Especialy if i put snoop on it even if he does one track but i need to talk to him later in the week. Shit if mitchy just jumps on it, it will sell itself. By doin this will outsmart the industry independently. Cuz lets face it the artist i just named dont have Major dealz with the exeption of snoop n x and a couple of other ones but that bout it like this will start the biggest west coast movement oh yeh I just added another artist YoungSicc so any local rappers wanna jump on this and if any one got connects to any other people please use them n support this Mixtape. Any other good rappers out there in north cali or south cali? and with everyones pitch in will put the ads on bustops magz and alot of other shit. thanks baby g for wishin luck n Bomb first u rap or what?

nah I don't rap. I ain't good at it so I don't see the point. I wish others that didn't know how to rap would do the same because now I don't even like buying cd's from people. Everybody raps now. but good luck with the project hopefully everything turns out good for u. last if Dido is pushin 6000 a month he'd be outsellin Mitchy right now. something there don't add up. They giving you false numbers because if they were sellin that don't u think they'd have alot more than some rag van with his picture on it? I can't knock his hustle cuz I see him all the time but as far as 200 units a day? please, somebody tellin u lies my nigga. keep us posted either way 1 skipper ain't shit if the rest of the thing is bangin.

Jun 8, 2005
nah but seriously if he did sell your units also u might get some good exposure because even though alot of the niggaz I know think he's garbage they bought his cd without even giving a listen. so in that case he known out here in dago and if he sell Mitchy cd's how he sell Dido cd's it might really make an impact.

Apr 12, 2005
www.freeloadmp3.com
Bomb First said:
nah but seriously if he did sell your units also u might get some good exposure because even though alot of the niggaz I know think he's garbage they bought his cd without even giving a listen. so in that case he known out here in dago and if he sell Mitchy cd's how he sell Dido cd's it might really make an impact.
If you in it 4 tha quick money cool but in the long run it does more harm then good.listen to what you saying.Mitch should affiliate himself with someone that alot of people think are garbage, thats not good business, mitch is doin him if he affiliate with anyone it should be those on or above his level, why take a step back

Jul 21, 2005
mitch PM me I have didos number and i am close friends with him i use to sell his shit to i was his number 2 seller number one is his brother he pushes 40 everytime he out there and i push 30 and those lil kids push bout 15 each. n i know where im gettin my info about him cuz i use to keep track of all his cd's i was his salesman manager we would get a box of 200 a day n we wudnt go home till all of it was pushed out and i disagree with people not buying cd's just cuz some one famous is on it because when i was slangin his shit half the people bought it because they seen snoop was on it or kokane. that was the main thing oh we have a track with snoop n blah blah blah and not only that these foe's hit up everyone if u dont believe me go to mission beach n walk around and see if they dont try n sell u sumthin. shit ive sold that cd to 60 yr old ladyz just cuz dido knows how to make his shit universal. like he puts a possitive song on every cd so that way we can sell his cd to parents and they wudnt mind there kids listening.

Jul 21, 2005
50cal said:
If you in it 4 tha quick money cool but in the long run it does more harm then good.listen to what you saying.Mitch should affiliate himself with someone that alot of people think are garbage, thats not good business, mitch is doin him if he affiliate with anyone it should be those on or above his level, why take a step back
How You think snoop n kokane felt doin a song with dido hahaha. It dosent make u any worse by helpin out ppl that aint the best. shit it just shows u dont give a fuck about what everyone else thinks. At least dido had the balls to get all these artist on his cd n now he workin on a full cd with kokane so in my book kokane is a sick ass rapper so is this a bad move for him? no. because dido will be slangin that album n half the money goes to kokane.

Jun 7, 2005
Uniko said:
Snoop(GOT A CONNECT)
I Rocc(NEED A CONNECT)
Yukmouth(NEED A CONNECT)
E40(NEED A CONNECT)
Kokane(GOT A CONNECT)

with these in your line up you on good ground to make a great mixtape. can't wait to hear what each of them bring.

Apr 12, 2005
www.freeloadmp3.com
Uniko said:
How You think snoop n kokane felt doin a song with dido hahaha. It dosent make u any worse by helpin out ppl that aint the best. shit it just shows u dont give a fuck about what everyone else thinks. At least dido had the balls to get all these artist on his cd n now he workin on a full cd with kokane so in my book kokane is a sick ass rapper so is this a bad move for him? no. because dido will be slangin that album n half the money goes to kokane.
so you sayin snoop and kokane got on out of love? they aint charge nothin?It dont take balls to get artists on a c.d. especially snoop and kokane what you think they riders? i fuck with people daily that are riders from all different sets, that dont mean i have balls cause of it I just do what i do Im a fan of kokane since the nickel slick days butyou make it seem like kokane been puttin out hot albums, when was his last major release, wasnt it in the 90s. He has been on alot of features, making a little something.Im not saying that no one wont buy because of feats, its that the quality has deteriorated so much over the years.Some people are slower then others but they will catch on to the gimmicks.I wanna buy someones shit cause its hot- point blank.now I know dido is your boy and and your proud he worked with snoop and kokane ha ha, but my friend worked with eiht,cmw, ha ha ha,tray-dee, above the law, hah hah ha ,ghanga k mc ren, ha ha ha,thuglords, deathrow records, imx, gangsta ,lil cyco,volume 10, e-40, hah ah ah ha- not to mention the movie soundtracks, my point------------- so fuckin what . does that make my friend hot- ---no, you only as good as your last project, there aint alot of loyalty in the biz. as a consumer i am tired of spending my money on the substandard c.ds that are floating around.I purchase alot of independent shit and truth is alot of it is hotter then the mainstream shit with all the features with bells and whistles.example- ecay uno -mental scars he aint break new ground but with no major features, it was a solid effort, was it crackin top to bottom-no, nowadays what really is, however i didnt feal cheated, I will definatley purchase his future projects because of it.

Jul 21, 2005
50cal said:
so you sayin snoop and kokane got on out of love? they aint charge nothin?It dont take balls to get artists on a c.d. especially snoop and kokane what you think they riders? i fuck with people daily that are riders from all different sets, that dont mean i have balls cause of it I just do what i do Im a fan of kokane since the nickel slick days butyou make it seem like kokane been puttin out hot albums, when was his last major release, wasnt it in the 90s. He has been on alot of features, making a little something.Im not saying that no one wont buy because of feats, its that the quality has deteriorated so much over the years.Some people are slower then others but they will catch on to the gimmicks.I wanna buy someones shit cause its hot- point blank.now I know dido is your boy and and your proud he worked with snoop and kokane ha ha, but my friend worked with eiht,cmw, ha ha ha,tray-dee, above the law, hah hah ha ,ghanga k mc ren, ha ha ha,thuglords, deathrow records, imx, gangsta ,lil cyco,volume 10, e-40, hah ah ah ha- not to mention the movie soundtracks, my point------------- so fuckin what . does that make my friend hot- ---no, you only as good as your last project, there aint alot of loyalty in the biz. as a consumer i am tired of spending my money on the substandard c.ds that are floating around.I purchase alot of independent shit and truth is alot of it is hotter then the mainstream shit with all the features with bells and whistles.example- ecay uno -mental scars he aint break new ground but with no major features, it was a solid effort, was it crackin top to bottom-no, nowadays what really is, however i didnt feal cheated, I will definatley purchase his future projects because of it.
haha i aint saying it makes him cool n shit im just saying he took 2 very good artist put it on his cd. Snoop is bigger than all those rappers that u just named I myself aint a big fan of snoop but hey he sells and even white ppl buy his shit but with that mc ren shit ill buy it im mexican but mc ren aims it at ppl like u n me death row aint mainstream there still on that sick ass gangster shit. I would be happyer if i did a song with the realist from death row rather than any mainstream artist. But it wud sell more if i put some one mainstream on it just becuase not everyone knows the realist. The music industry is run by those who buy cd'z broke mexicans n blacks the majority download there shit illegaly. The white people go out n buy cd'z but sinc e they the majority do u think they gunna wanna buy the snoop dogg cd with justin timberlake on it or the mc ren gangster shit that people wud laugh at him cuz he bumps it n he white? u gotta think universal homie. Shit mitchy did it he took his chance with xzibit a mainstream artist tell me if u wudnt have done that. Im just sayin if people will buy if they see major fetures even white ppl will buy it.

May 5, 2005
Uniko said:
ok look im new to siccness but ive been readin alot of threads and i came across this one by I-Rocc under blowin up in sd "but I really stand firm on the fact that if we stop trying to compete with eachother and start trying to race with industry niggaz to the best of our ability...a wider scale of people/rap fans will start to take notice and buy records" this has inspired me to use all my connects and money to push out a big westcoast Mixtape 2 get everyone known and 2 let everyone know that the west is back. Im talkin bout pressin this out like an album. I want an all star line up along with new rappers from all over cali not just south. Its all bout unity. I have connects with local radio stations and if every one pitches in some money it will be real cheap but youll be makin more than you put in. And the last track will be all bout promotion like a long commercial with everyone promoting there new stuff. If this mixtape goes according to da plan it will make the west blow up big. Because right now were sperated by Race And Sets but if its all together there aint no reason why sum one shudnt buy it. I have connects with beats and with some mexican rappers but i need some of that bay area in there n some of that south east flava. the mixtape will need these artist.
Snoop(GOT A CONNECT)
I Rocc(NEED A CONNECT)
Dido Brown(GOT A CONNECT)
Mr Shadow(GOT A CONNECT)
Mr Lil One(GOT A CONNECT)
Break Bred Mafia(GOT A CONNECT)
Yukmouth(NEED A CONNECT)
E40(NEED A CONNECT)
Silencer(GOT A CONNECT)
Termite(GOT A CONNECT)
SAD(GOT A CONNECT)
Queenie(GOT A CONNECT)
Lil Playboy(GOT A CONNECT)
Kokane(GOT A CONNECT)
KAOS(GOT A CONNECT)
and other artist who wanna go on.
I need 5 more artist to get in contact with. the other artist that i have connects with i will talk to later this week. artist i have no connects with i need help. whoever else wanna jump on show some skill n your welcome. Any Suggestions? Well imma check this in the morning see what ppl come up with.Much respect to all the west.
Whats hppenin this kao$fromthaclick reppin Its Knuthin Ent. we tryin to network wit some hard hitters wiith this california shit some if you need some spots filled get me

Jul 21, 2005
do you have any audio on here because everyone say they rap now dayz no offence but garbage ass fo's have been in our studio when they said they could rap i just gotta make sure b4 i put you on. N what part of cali you from? get back.

Jul 21, 2005
You kinda sound like lil wayne meets Luni coleone some good shit just kinda bad quality what do you use to record? ya ill get u down ill keep ya updated.

Jun 8, 2005
So what's going on with this? I'm lookin forward to the Mitchy, SAS, Rocc, Yuk and Bloc Runnaz tracks. Can u put up a preview of a couple of the tracks that'll be on "THE GREATEST MIXTAPE" as u called it?