The Gov`

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 7, 2006
shit is classic. i alwasy be thinkin about a few of those tracks on floss mode but my copy went bad helllllllla long ago. i never seen it anywhere for sale since... if you boys could upload that a nigga would be hella apreciative.

Apr 12, 2003
I still got that shit in like new condition, Pac is on that song but just on the hook & yeah Gov raps Pacs lyrics, I guess Pac wrote it for him anyway I did have that all Pac version w/ Kadafi but I gotta look for it.

Apr 4, 2006
I wonder how Pac linked up with he and Richie Rich. Pac always referred to The Gov with the utmost respect. For example on Representin 93..

" once again its your friend out of Oakland" Pac representing the town a lot of people dont take notice to this

" Oakland's on the map and Pac is on the big screen striving"

"Digital Underground: my real niggas.
Raw Fusion, Organized Confusion.
Wickeder than most men: Spice 1 and Pooh Man.
TLC, Eric B Rakim and Scarface.
Stretch, Mad K-Low, pumpin the hard bass.
Thorough Heads, Poonannynans, the Click.
E40, THE GOVENOR( THE GOV), and Richie Rich."

Nov 7, 2005
the_truth_ said:
He really aint known as a rapper
and the funny part about that is dude actually got real heat. not just trying to live off of his street rep. he got bars. his legal troubles have kept him from blowing up. i talked to him last week and he said he ain't gonna release the album he been working on and just concentrate on the label. the songs i hear were all heaters