The good, bad and ugly games in nfl today

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 19, 2002
www.cdbaby.com
Actually Dallas got a touchdown. so before u make a thread, get the scores right atleast!! But yea the NFL was great today!! The Whinerz & Haiderz take their lumps when they thought they would win!! Haha! GOT EM!!!!

May 19, 2002
www.cdbaby.com
Why do I need to count to 10, i aint the one upset! Yall the ones that need to count to 10!! real talk yall always try to reverse shit when yall the ones that are butt hurt!! Im str8 u bitches!! Whinerz and Haiderz early playoff exuts as usual!! GOT EM!!!

May 19, 2002
www.cdbaby.com
Real Talk!! And not only that Bam, they thought cause Detmer was startin against them in Frisco that it would be an easy win!! Think again bitches!! Detmer and the Eagles scolded yall like hott water!! Yall cant beat no one over .500 except your lil lucky haider win!! Haha!! GOT EM!!!

May 19, 2002
www.cdbaby.com
Let me rephrase again and teach u sumthin! Neither of those teams are goin to the playoffs!! Is that better. Again the only good team yall beat all year is the Haiderz!! Dont try to stretch it!! Yall are about to get bounced come playoff time!! Just about all the playoffs teams in the NFC beat ayll already!! Damn that dont sound to good!! GOT EM!!

B

Blackjack 1577

I ain't a Niners fan but they probly will make it into tha playoffs

Cause they playin 2 weak ass teams......tha Cardinals and tha Rams

But tha Rams might pull an upset!!!!

B

Blackjack 1577

I do follow tha game I just don't follow tha Niners that much. I got my own teams to worry about so I don't give a fuck if they make it or not.

Plus you tha one sayin it's tha "Whinerz and Haiderz early playoff exits"

May 19, 2002
www.cdbaby.com
Exactly balck, but i was sayin that the whinerz are already in the playoffs, so these last 2 games dont mean shit, cause they will get only 1 home game regardless!! But how can u watch the NFL and not know nuthin but what your team does!! I know everything about everyteam, and what kind of playoff situation the y are in!! U must follow it half ass!! GOT EM!!!

B

Blackjack 1577

Cause I didn't get to watch any of tha games yesterday homie, I got a life outside of my computer and TV!!!!!

And I found out that tha Niners made into tha playoffs this morning. I just didn't know at tha time I made that post, so what!!!!!!

May 19, 2002
www.cdbaby.com
Wow u got a life!! What the fuck does that have to do with anything!! We all are livin playa!! You do things in yo life, and I do things in my life!! If u say u know football then prove it! Dont get mad when u make a dumbass statement, then u get corrected and clowned and say "hey I got a life man" thats pussy shit!! Just admit u were wrong and move on plays, its just sports mane, u dont need to get your panties knotted up!! GOT EM!!!

B

Blackjack 1577

I ain't gettin mad homie I already admitted I was wrong!!!! But you keep replyin tryin to get tha last word in like you do in all your posts. And you tha one gettin your panties knotted up, cause I wasn't even comin at you sideways.