The Godfather

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

yiyo

Sicc OG
Feb 3, 2006
Oh Coy!Ocerto said:
The driving was AWFUL....and i was told the end is retarded....but i only played 20 mins i just DID NOT like it...
yea i only played it for like 20 min too and i didnt like it

Feb 10, 2006
From the reviews The Godfather is an ok game. Alittle better than normal/a good game, but its not Great like the GTA games.

I heard one of the reasons why the game wasn't as good as it could of been is because Al Pacino fucked them. Which I like, real actors shouldn't be doing video games. Back to what I was saying, since they couldn't use his voice in the game, the Michael character was pretty much not in the game. Plus their were not any female actresses in the game. So overall a lot of the story line was lost.

And Mafia was a pretty good game, it was better than GTA in many ways, but GTA is better overall.

The story line was Great, the cut scenes were Great, some of the voice acting was good. The gameplay on foot was alittle slow but it still worked. The only part I didn't like was the driving,most cars were too slow and the few that where fast had horrible controlling.....but then again you have to remember that it was set in the 30-50s so of course the cars wouldn't be like how they are today.

May 12, 2002
The developers are using an Al Pacino sound-alike for Tony Montana's voice but did get the rights to Pacino's face. That's more than can be said for EA's "Godfather" game, which sports a Michael Corleone who looks nothing like the Academy Award-winning actor. "The story I had heard is that he thinks 'The Godfather' is art," said Wanat. "He didn't feel 'The Godfather' should be messed with and made into a video game. He loves the fact that 'Scarface' should be a game. It's more iconic from a fun action kind of way." A call to Pacino's agent for comment was not returned by press time.

Makes sense I guess. I am already 2 and a half hours into it. I like it so far. It is one of my top 3 movies ever so I am going to be a little biased. Driving is a little rough, that would be my only complaint so far.

Aug 26, 2002
played it a little yesterday morning, not too bad, just have to make time to get more into it, just wanted to see what it was all about...

and at homie who questioned me about mafia...

shit was just slow and it dragged, just like the other folks said and who responded, i feel the same way...

Apr 25, 2002
my brothers birthday was monday so i went and got him a copy.....then my girl surprised me wit a copy.....so thats whats up.....overall a good game....i enjoy it........way better than mafia....mafia was terrible