The Gathering

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 13, 2004
Does anyone know if Tech was at the Gathering Im pretty sure it was this past weekend. I wish I could go I read up on it it seems cool as fuck. Anyway if anyone knows or went post some shit.

Nov 9, 2003
I listened to one of techs interviews and he said that he was doing and hour long show with some of his new songs so i hope someone on this site went there and got video footage like the footage that was downloadable from last years concert.

Chuck Taylor

Jul 28, 2005
yup

Tech was at the Gathering this year, and he fuckin rocked!

I kept running into him...

the first night he was there, right after he showed up I stood there waiting while he was talking to somebody and he looked at my eyes, stopped his conversation, and moved onto me... got my pic taken with him...

after his set and after dancing onstage during the ICP show (they called juggalettes to the stage...) I ended up dancing on stage dancing with him at club krunk... he was rollin... he'd taken like 3 pills, at least...

Later still at Club Chaos he showed up and did some singing... but had to break to take care of his woman... who sat in the golf car, lifted her leg, and he came runnin' to enjoy... very entertaining to watch... :)

----

Dying4Eternity

Dec 29, 2002
Dying4Eternity said:

the first night he was there, right after he showed up I stood there waiting while he was talking to somebody and he looked at my eyes, stopped his conversation, and moved onto me... got my pic taken with him...

after his set and after dancing onstage during the ICP show (they called juggalettes to the stage...) I ended up dancing on stage dancing with him at club krunk... he was rollin... he'd taken like 3 pills, at least...

Later still at Club Chaos he showed up and did some singing... but had to break to take care of his woman... who sat in the golf car, lifted her leg, and he came runnin' to enjoy... very entertaining to watch... :)

----

Dying4Eternity

i hope your a female

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
Dying4Eternity said:

----

Dying4Eternity

so how many dudes in from Strange dug you out?

haha

Jan 4, 2005
Dying4Eternity said:

----

Dying4Eternity
NOW ON THAT WOMAN. WOULD THAT BE HIS WIFE, HIS BITCH OR HIS GIRL!!!

Stealth

May 8, 2002
I was gonna go to the Gathering, but aside from Tech N9ne and Mack 10, there was no one I really wanted to see. I didn't want to pay $250 for an all weekend pass just to watch Tech N9ne on Sunday night. Fuckin sucks cuz that was the closest concert to Pittsburgh.

All of you who went to the concert and got to see Tecca Nina - fuck off! Lucky bastards :dead:

Mar 2, 2005
I didn't see his wife there, Ionno what she looks like, but I kno during ICP's set I saw him and Kutt with the 2 Live Crew girls. I gave em dap and whatnot as they walked by. Cool mufuckas indeed.

Mar 26, 2005
www.geocities.com
Stealth said:
I was gonna go to the Gathering, but aside from Tech N9ne and Mack 10, there was no one I really wanted to see. I didn't want to pay $250 for an all weekend pass just to watch Tech N9ne on Sunday night. Fuckin sucks cuz that was the closest concert to Pittsburgh.

All of you who went to the concert and got to see Tecca Nina - fuck off! Lucky bastards :dead:
i would have went for tech and twiztid. stealth man i know you probably think im crazy saying this but twiztid are some of the hardest music makers i've seen in a while. these guys are fuckin incredible. if someone wants to talk shit about them(not meaning you stealth) at least check em out so you know what your talking about.

Stealth

May 8, 2002
Nah, Twiztid's okay. Tech N9ne and Twiztid had a concert out in Pittsburgh (only Pittsburgh concert I know of to date) and when I went to buy my tickets there was a line of about 300 juggalos outside the door and I didn't get to see Tech. And those were like $15 tickets. I'm just sayin I dont like them enough to invest 200 some dollars into an entire weekend just for Tech.

But for sure, gimme some Twiztid songs u like that I can check out.

Mar 26, 2005
www.geocities.com
Stealth said:
Nah, Twiztid's okay. Tech N9ne and Twiztid had a concert out in Pittsburgh (only Pittsburgh concert I know of to date) and when I went to buy my tickets there was a line of about 300 juggalos outside the door and I didn't get to see Tech. And those were like $15 tickets. I'm just sayin I dont like them enough to invest 200 some dollars into an entire weekend just for Tech.

But for sure, gimme some Twiztid songs u like that I can check out.
i was gonna post some but i couldn't find a reliable link. i'll find some and post em though.

Mar 26, 2005
www.geocities.com
here's some more:

twiztid ft. ICP-spin the bottle

http://mp3.music.lib.ru/mp3/i//icp/icp-spin_the_bottle-2.mp3

Jamie madrox from twiztid- Blam!(UNFUCKINGBELIEVEABLE!!!!)

http://mp3.music.lib.ru/mp3/i//icp/icp-04_blam-2.mp3

jamie madrox-twiztid(voice of eminem) violent j-ICP(introducer, ender and voice of dr. dre)- Slim Anus

http://mp3.music.lib.ru/mp3/i//icp/icp-08_slim_anus-2.mp3

the last song is called slim anus and it's what eminem gets for dissin icp.

yall tell me what yall think about them all!